PDA

View Full Version : Additional Rewards

S-EVANS
11-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Assassin creed has all sorts of additional rewards, ranging from pre-order content to Uplay content...

I dont know if anyone else who has played every title in this series feels the same way as i do in this matter. But im finding it really hard to maintain an interest beyond the storyline.

Once the main missions are completed, even settling for the 50% sync option because i failed the secondary objective (which i also feel detracts from the players freedom) the right to choose how to complete a mission myself without any barriers. Ive reached this point...

i just cant be bothered to collect everything and train my recruits because theres simply no value in doing so. Which leads to why i made this thread.

If any of you have played the "mass effect" games you will already know that the choices and actions you make in the provious versions affect what happens in the next edition.

Now im not asking the developers of assassins creed begin to change the storylines based upon an indiviuals accomplishments. But more reward the hardcore for their efforts.

So for example many veteran players will understand that collecting all the flags in the original was along task and required dedication in itself, and as such they should be greater rewards for those people...

So those who took the time to collect all the flags should maybe get a extra (or) free item in ACII. Example the medium knife belt is free because you collected all flags, etc, etc, etc...

of course the prize is greater/lesser depending on the amount of time and dedication required to obtain each task

what do you think ?

S-EVANS
11-28-2011, 02:20 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif 1vote each...

Well i was thinking last night this system already exsists since multiplayer contains additional storyline.

I still refuse to play it however!!

blazefp
11-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Simply take it off. There was no need in collecting the flags, that's why they took it in Rev. The animus fragmented database (or something like this) already has a reward, seeing parts of Desmond's life.

The rest (training your recruits and stuff) helps you to complete the game more easily.