PDA

View Full Version : new glitche i havent read about yet

BigTuttle
12-19-2009, 01:35 PM
this seems to be the only time i have heard of this happening to someone yet.

after getting on the boat to go to venice for the first time with leonardo you exit the animus back to the hideout. i went through the test with desmond and when you go back upstairs you fall into the dream as altair. i got to the tower you must climb to finish the dream but for some reason cant get to the top of the tower. there is a small ledge with a door and above it is a lamp on a beam. eagle vision shows it is blue so it is supposed to be used and i know thats how i get up to the top of the tower but it will not allow me to grab it. i have tried jumping and running to it every way possible. i even went through the game multiple times to get back to this point and still nothing. does anyone have any advice or even know what to do at this point.

BigTuttle
12-19-2009, 01:35 PM
this seems to be the only time i have heard of this happening to someone yet.

after getting on the boat to go to venice for the first time with leonardo you exit the animus back to the hideout. i went through the test with desmond and when you go back upstairs you fall into the dream as altair. i got to the tower you must climb to finish the dream but for some reason cant get to the top of the tower. there is a small ledge with a door and above it is a lamp on a beam. eagle vision shows it is blue so it is supposed to be used and i know thats how i get up to the top of the tower but it will not allow me to grab it. i have tried jumping and running to it every way possible. i even went through the game multiple times to get back to this point and still nothing. does anyone have any advice or even know what to do at this point.

Jagglenutts
12-19-2009, 01:52 PM
There are a lot of threads about this already. Basically, jump onto the balcony railing, and face the beam. Do a high profile jump, but don't press forward. Just jump in place, and you should be able to grab it.

jimbo11235813
12-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Remember your playing as Atair, not Ezio. It's not a glitch, it's done on purpose most likely. Altair couldn't (not even in AC1) wall run and jump back from the wall to catch a ledge like Ezio does. Climb onto the wall of the 'balcony,' then jump from that to the beam. You can work out the rest.

Black_Widow9
12-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Please look here-
Dream Sequence Issue Workaround (spoilers!) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2901039608)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>