PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's New Outfit

da_vinci78
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
You know at first brotherhood seemed really stupid and not worth it but as began to study on it it was way cooler than anything Ubisoft has made in a long time, but weirdly the coolest thing is Ezio's new bad-*** costume!!

da_vinci78
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
You know at first brotherhood seemed really stupid and not worth it but as began to study on it it was way cooler than anything Ubisoft has made in a long time, but weirdly the coolest thing is Ezio's new bad-*** costume!!

MolochXX
09-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Really? It's the outfit that won you over, above everything else?

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 01:55 PM
I am pretty sure there's a topic about the same thing somewhere around here...

EzioAssassin51
09-14-2010, 05:03 AM
I believe i hear the sound of the thread lock and key??

Revan-Risinger
09-14-2010, 02:33 PM
@ EzioAssassin51- Why do you have to be an *** to everyone, the only comments i have seen you post are rude. GROW UP!

@ da_vinci78- I think the costume looks pretty awsome as well, but i wouldent say its the coolest addition to the to the game.

souNdwAve89
09-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Ezio's new outfit looks cool and I'm loving the white along with the white cape. I wouldn't say it's the coolest addition, but the coolest addition to me has to be the BAM system, horse combat, and seeing more of the single player.

EzioAssassin51
09-15-2010, 12:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rigel-18:
@ EzioAssassin51- Why do you have to be an *** to everyone, the only comments i have seen you post are rude. GROW UP! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woah mate, calm down!

Obviously the only comments you've seen me post are non-rude ones, asking people to post in appropriate threads, which you seem to take offensively! What have i ever done to you for you to comment like this?

I am not some lunatic who always posts random crap and goes full spastic at someone for having a bit of fun and joking around a bit, like you.

That was a bit of an unnecessary comment to make. I am not an *** all! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

You need to GROW UP yourself Rigel if you think i'm rude. You're the one who is being rude to me for no reason at all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

primerib69
09-15-2010, 01:17 AM
eat my sausage

http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Funny%20Horse%20Smile.jpg

the new outfit looks sick. just hope that we will have more freedom with customizing it. the ultimate armor better be efffin badass too

PlagueDoctor357
09-15-2010, 02:33 AM
Honestly, his new outfit has me the most jacked too.

Im probably one of the biggest fans here, I mean I got pictures all over and got a Dantes inferno style templar cross sewn into skin tattoo on my arm now.

Haha

But the combat and what not doesn't look that great in this one....the animations anyway.

So the new look has me jacked! Just waiting to see him do the Altair walk is killing me!

AleCylon
09-15-2010, 02:46 AM
Dont like it neither, all he suffer to get the Altair's Armor that was waiting for him for hundreds of years to be destroyed by a random canonball? I hated that! Original suit (Giovanni's) was better than the new one.