PDA

View Full Version : I want venice back!

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 02:22 AM
I was replaying a cristina memory when I relised that Ubisoft have made Venice so much more beautiful than in ACII!
Why would they do this for a single mission where you cant even explore???
I was deeply immersed by the "good ol times" music from AC2 and was mesmorised by the wind effect added...

But what of the other cities...
We dont see much of them but I wish there was a DLC for all the cities...
I would pay at least $20 AUD for it, maybey more...
I miss venice and florence and all the others!
I AM SAD!
I loved them!
I still do!

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 02:22 AM
I was replaying a cristina memory when I relised that Ubisoft have made Venice so much more beautiful than in ACII!
Why would they do this for a single mission where you cant even explore???
I was deeply immersed by the "good ol times" music from AC2 and was mesmorised by the wind effect added...

But what of the other cities...
We dont see much of them but I wish there was a DLC for all the cities...
I would pay at least $20 AUD for it, maybey more...
I miss venice and florence and all the others!
I AM SAD!
I loved them!
I still do!

lodylody
01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
That sums up one of my two main grudges of AC:B. It's only one map, instead of many great maps! I would love Venice back, along with Florence!!

The other one is that it's a confusing story for newcomers (I'm not a newcomer, but I still think that it's a fair point to have EVERY game good as an entry game).

edzilla_551
01-10-2011, 02:32 AM
i think i know how to solve your problem.... just give me a second http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... let me think......oh i know play ac2 YES! problem solved http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Avl521
01-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Yeah well, maybe on DLC.
Maybe as a map in multiplayer? who knows, but it's possible for Ubi to revisit Venice.

AntiChrist7
01-10-2011, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Yeah well, maybe on DLC.
Maybe as a map in multiplayer? who knows, but it's possible for Ubi to revisit Venice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Florence, Forli and venice are MP maps

TheSpectator
01-10-2011, 03:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by edzilla_551:
i think i know how to solve your problem.... just give me a second http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... let me think......oh i know play ac2 YES! problem solved http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He meant the new shinier versions.
PS: You don't have to be a **** about it.

Avl521
01-10-2011, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Yeah well, maybe on DLC.
Maybe as a map in multiplayer? who knows, but it's possible for Ubi to revisit Venice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Florence, Forli and venice are MP maps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How come I've never played in Venice? wut!

AntiChrist7
01-10-2011, 03:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
Yeah well, maybe on DLC.

Florence, Forli and venice are MP maps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How come I've never played in Venice? wut! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't say, cause i'm aiting for the pc-version, but i've seen some youtube video's whch had venice and florence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9SRl3LnJfs

Ass4ssin8me
01-10-2011, 03:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lodylody:
That sums up one of my two main grudges of AC:B. It's only one map, instead of many great maps! I would love Venice back, along with Florence!!

The other one is that it's a confusing story for newcomers (I'm not a newcomer, but I still think that it's a fair point to have EVERY game good as an entry game). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I would, rather lots of amazing smaller maps, then one big one. The buildings were not spaced as good either. I just hope the next one has an Amazing setting, with lots of good maps, and good spacing etc. The big map also caused framerate issues.

lodylody
01-10-2011, 05:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
Yes. I would, rather lots of amazing smaller maps, then one big one. The buildings were not spaced as good either. I just hope the next one has an Amazing setting, with lots of good maps, and good spacing etc. The big map also caused framerate issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the spacing was a bit bad. Yes - I really do want a good setting with good rooftop climbing and free runs in the next one, with many maps. This is why I don't want Ancient Egypt, but would prefer France or Japan more.

Yes - my 360, which never has any problems, experienced it's first lag. I was being chased by guards and I ran (I think) into another district and it went BAM, started getting louder and start to become laggy, choppy and delayed. I think the way they have designed it is in fact 4 maps (districts) which you SHOULD cross while walking, but I ran through it and it had trouble both loading the other map and doing the chase.

notafanboy
01-10-2011, 08:21 AM
venice was my fav city in any ac game !

AssassinVenice
01-10-2011, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
venice was my fav city in any ac game ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine too.

SolidSnakeMat
01-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Just play AC2 again. Not a big deal.

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 06:49 PM
But I and many other people would prefer to see it again in ACB because it has a better connection with us.
Lots of good memories(queue emotional venic montage).
Amazing walks along the canals.
And the weather looks like it has been intergrated!

ThaWhistle
01-10-2011, 08:12 PM
venice was my favorite part of AC2. Ya had the drab and rustic san gimignano, the kind of regular renaissancey Florence, brooding secret lair Monteriggioni, Forli, the detroit of the AC2 world, and Venice. The Miami of Italy. If I had a dollar for everytime I threw on the miami vice themesong and stole a gondola and thought I was playing GTA vice city, i would be drinking liquid gold out of panda skulls.

TheSpectator
01-10-2011, 09:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
venice was my favorite part of AC2. Ya had the drab and rustic san gimignano, the kind of regular renaissancey Florence, brooding secret lair Monteriggioni, Forli, the detroit of the AC2 world, and Venice. The Miami of Italy. If I had a dollar for everytime I threw on the miami vice themesong and stole a gondola and thought I was playing GTA vice city, i would be drinking liquid gold out of panda skulls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And shortly afterwards dying from the solidifying gold in your throat choking you to death.

JakandDaxterDude
01-10-2011, 10:48 PM
I'd like to join in on this group. :P I'd love to see venice back, it is and always has been my favorite city of all time, and when it was in AC2 i fell in love, but when I saw it in AC:B I was upset I couldn't return there. Bring Venice Back!

Rakudaton
01-11-2011, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
venice was my favorite part of AC2. Ya had the drab and rustic san gimignano, the kind of regular renaissancey Florence, brooding secret lair Monteriggioni, Forli, the detroit of the AC2 world, and Venice. The Miami of Italy. If I had a dollar for everytime I threw on the miami vice themesong and stole a gondola and thought I was playing GTA vice city, i would be drinking liquid gold out of panda skulls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And shortly afterwards dying from the solidifying gold in your throat choking you to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hint: Liquid gold is not the same thing as molten gold.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

It's an important distinction to make anyway.

ThaWhistle
01-11-2011, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
And shortly afterwards dying from the solidifying gold in your throat choking you to death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hint: Liquid gold is not the same thing as molten gold.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

It's an important distinction to make anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooooohohohoh. not urine though.

MungoTango
01-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Rome is 3X bigger than florence but i understand what you're saying

EzioAssassin51
01-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I think it'd be great if they released Venice and even Florence as maps, with maybe a few missions in each but i think $20 AUD would be way too much for just a couple of maps.