PDA

View Full Version : What makes him so special?

Sosolid
12-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Ok, so i was thinking. Altair is a normal guy right? Just an assassins with matrix reflexes and webless superman jumping. So, what gave him his 6th sense? Eagle vision. how does he get it? Theres an over "pg" rating solution, but i dont think thats it. It includes an ancestor of Altair, and a eagle, and some feelings. AAnnnyywayy, lol. So what gave him his sense? Weird.

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW!!!

Its obviously been passed on to him like it was to Desmond. So its a 'miles' (desmonds second name) thing to have 6 senses.

Anyone realzed? If Desmond is a ancestor (straight down in the family tree) that makes altairs second name miles? LMAO! Altair Miles. Imagine a "miles" in the crusades. The names Miles, Altair Miles. The flying (Altair means the flying) miles.

Sosolid
12-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Ok, so i was thinking. Altair is a normal guy right? Just an assassins with matrix reflexes and webless superman jumping. So, what gave him his 6th sense? Eagle vision. how does he get it? Theres an over "pg" rating solution, but i dont think thats it. It includes an ancestor of Altair, and a eagle, and some feelings. AAnnnyywayy, lol. So what gave him his sense? Weird.

POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW!!!

Its obviously been passed on to him like it was to Desmond. So its a 'miles' (desmonds second name) thing to have 6 senses.

Anyone realzed? If Desmond is a ancestor (straight down in the family tree) that makes altairs second name miles? LMAO! Altair Miles. Imagine a "miles" in the crusades. The names Miles, Altair Miles. The flying (Altair means the flying) miles.

Cerus
12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, my own explanation to the "sixth sense" is that Altair is trained to read people's faces and body languages well and can slightly sense how they are... Of course it can't be that advanced as seeing at once that all guards are red etc.

But the game has made it "easier" by giving the eagle vision. This is my own theory though and probably not right. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

avsrule247
12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Eagle Vision is just a fancy name for "he can tell who his enemies are and who his friends are."

It is kind of like we can tell Police apart from regular people on the street, right? But we don't give it a name.

Tela
12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Desmond is Altair's DESCENDANT. Not ancestor. And the name "Miles" was most likely just a name that they picked up through marriage.

dirtybird21
12-08-2007, 06:07 PM
He just can tell who people are by the way they talk/walk... Like i can tell a social worker from miles away... And samething with those guys that walk around in stores that are dressed normally but are actually security.

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 06:11 PM
I always thought the sixth sense was there because the assassins smoked hashish... thus all the crazy blending blackness and colors. (I know, maybe they didn't smoke in real life, but in game).

Also, relation to hashish remeber when the game starts, *spoiler* right at at the beggening of the game, you are serounded by all these girls, and the faces are blurred, and this guy is talking to you... I think thats a reference to hashish.

Skaevola
12-08-2007, 07:27 PM
It's just the video-game representation of his observant-ness. He can tell who is an enemy and who is a friend by studying them for a second, and

<<<SPOILERS>>>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Desmond can see the writing on the wall in blood because there are still traces of it left.</span>
&lt;&lt;&lt;END:SPOILERS&gt;&gt;&gt;

AldirTheKnight
12-08-2007, 07:30 PM
it's not "The Flying", it's not even "The Flyer"

you fail

dirtybird21
12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Or "flying eagle" it's interpreted in a few different ways, Just like any other language.