PDA

View Full Version : aileron trim

tcalla
04-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi all, I'm new to Il-2 and somewhat new to flight simming. I have a question about trim controls. I use a saitek x52 controller and have the trim tabs set to the rotary dials on the throttle. The aileron, which is set to rotary 1, is more sensitive than I want which makes holding my heading a bit tough.

How do I decrease the sensitivity? HOTAS panel in Il-2 calls the controller x-axis rotation.

tcalla
04-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi all, I'm new to Il-2 and somewhat new to flight simming. I have a question about trim controls. I use a saitek x52 controller and have the trim tabs set to the rotary dials on the throttle. The aileron, which is set to rotary 1, is more sensitive than I want which makes holding my heading a bit tough.

How do I decrease the sensitivity? HOTAS panel in Il-2 calls the controller x-axis rotation.

FoolTrottel
04-17-2007, 10:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How do I decrease the sensitivity? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Try and use either one of the utilities mentioned in my sig. Or both. (But not at the same time!)

One should probably be able to do that by using the Saitek software, but I am not familiar with that...