PDA

View Full Version : Can i run it?

keizerzizima
06-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Hello Ezio,

Can i run your game in HQ with this specs?

Intel Core i5-2410M
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M 1GB

Thanks!

keizerzizima
06-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Hello Ezio,

Intel Core i5-2410M
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M 1GB

Thanks!

keizerzizima
06-25-2011, 12:10 PM
no reply's...

keizerzizima
06-25-2011, 12:20 PM
... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

KingDaniel0
06-25-2011, 01:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by keizerzizima:

Intel Core i5-2410M
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M 1GB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have this Laptop with you right now ? If YES, then you can go to this website, and select Brotherhood or AC1/AC2 from the drop-down Menu. It will tell you whether you Pass or fail the requirements:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

But your Laptop meets the requirements, and you should be able to play this Game. The Laptop specs are good, but remember that some high-end Games don't run very well on a Laptop, and you may or may not get the best performance out of it. They might Lag and/or stutter. Nonetheless, the game should run on your Laptop.

Btw, which Operating System/OS is there ?

You have 4GB of RAM, and a decent CPU and a Mobile Video Card i.e. the GT 540M 1GB, and the Core i5. These should be fine for playing any of the AC Games, as they meet the Game requirements. Hope this helps ?

--------------------------------------------------------

keizerzizima
06-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Thanks!
I have no computer, he is now probably somewhere in a truck, on our way to the storehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But i gonna buy this PC

Thank you!

tommy.etkin
06-27-2011, 03:54 PM
fyi, ubisoft support won't do anything for you if they realize that you have a laptop.
there's nothing in the listed system requirements about it, they seem to just use it as an excuse to deny support requests.

TheLeoCrow
06-29-2011, 03:13 PM
@keizerzizima I too believe the game will run more than fine in HQ. If you own any of the previous games, you can try them first and make sure. If you don't, then get them, they are great games.

@tommy.etkin, wellcome to the forums but do you have any specific example about what you are talking about? Even though i often disapprove ubi's attitude (or inaction) on many things, i believe that if a large number of laptop gamers had a specific problem with the game, they would try to help. Either way I haven't noticed anyone here on the forums saying that their ticket was denied because they owned a laptop, but there could be something in a thread i haven't seen. After all, I am NOT a mod NOR do I work for Ubisoft NOR do I know anyone who does, so I don't have to read all the threads there are (I only say that to avoid anyone claiming that I pretend to be a ubisoft employee again)

justinpunny
06-29-2011, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tommy.etkin:
fyi, ubisoft support won't do anything for you if they realize that you have a laptop.
there's nothing in the listed system requirements about it, they seem to just use it as an excuse to deny support requests. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I think you maybe correct here regarding AC:B, because according to the Official required specs nothing is being mentioned here about Laptop Video cards.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14572 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14572)

Nothing is mentioned Whether AC:B will run properly on a Laptop or not, so Ubisoft Support may or may not provide help, if any issue arises. They might say that Laptop Video cards are not listed in the requirements list, imo.

Btw, I remember when Windows 7 OS came out, gamers were denied help from 'Support' on some games like POP and FAR CRY, because Win 7 was not in the supported list of OS for these games (even though some gamers were able to play these games under Win 7 OS).

'Support' simply told gamers that Win 7 is not a supported OS for these game, so that's why they are facing a problem (No offense intended).

But anyway, despite all this, AC:B and other AC games DO run on a Laptop, and many gamers are already playing it on a Notebook. So the OP will not have any problem playing the Games on his laptop, and even the laptop specs are pretty good.

jpd4109
07-02-2011, 04:46 AM
if i have a laptop with :
Intel Core i7 i7-2630QM
4GB DDR3
nVidia GeForce GT 540M with gDDR3 hybrid,

until which option can i run it without any errors/ lags ?
can i run with full option ?
(NT-RF511-S77 / NT-RF711-S77)
i dont have these laptops right now.

justinpunny
07-02-2011, 05:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jpd4109:
if i have a laptop with :
Intel Core i7 i7-2630QM
4GB DDR3
nVidia GeForce GT 540M with gDDR3 hybrid,

until which option can i run it without any errors/ lags ?
can i run with full option ?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a subjective question. You are asking the same thing again as the OP, for which the answer has already been given. Nobody can give you 100% assurance that the game will surely run on Full HIGH settings. It might run on a decent Screen resolution and in-game settings, because the Laptop specs are almost the same as the OP, and they are Good.

But it is very hard to give any confirmation and guarantee that the game will run on any particular option/setting, because the Gaming performance on a Laptop differs from that of a PC.

But nonetheless, as your Laptop specs are good, so you should be able to play the game on a decent configuration.