PDA

View Full Version : The Temples of TWCB (location discussion)

TrueDemonzBane
01-20-2011, 09:24 PM
ok, so we know there are temple"s" meaning more than one. i believe there would be one under the Dome of the Rock, the same place they built the temple that housed the ark of the covinent, maybe one under the tage mahal (probably misspelled) maybe one under the forbidden city in china. but for the life of me i cant figure out a place in europe that would have a temple, the only place i could think of would be the vatican, but that's a vault, same for saint peter's, so does anyone have any thoughts on the europe temple, if there even is one?

just want to point out this isnt a theory, it's a discussion so hopefully that's one lockdown avoided, cause i'd really like to keep this thread goin for a while

TrueDemonzBane
01-20-2011, 09:24 PM
ok, so we know there are temple"s" meaning more than one. i believe there would be one under the Dome of the Rock, the same place they built the temple that housed the ark of the covinent, maybe one under the tage mahal (probably misspelled) maybe one under the forbidden city in china. but for the life of me i cant figure out a place in europe that would have a temple, the only place i could think of would be the vatican, but that's a vault, same for saint peter's, so does anyone have any thoughts on the europe temple, if there even is one?

just want to point out this isnt a theory, it's a discussion so hopefully that's one lockdown avoided, cause i'd really like to keep this thread goin for a while

blacktiger00
01-20-2011, 11:04 PM
if you think about it, it makes sense for the temples to be places that lost of people are drawn to... aka Sistine chapel, colliseum.
so maybe something like the Manchester Cathedral maybe.

other then that i have no idea. maybe uluru. but they seem pretty confined to europe as far as the game goes so i don't know

TrueDemonzBane
01-20-2011, 11:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blacktiger00:
if you think about it, it makes sense for the temples to be places that lost of people are drawn to... aka Sistine chapel, colliseum.
so maybe something like the Manchester Cathedral maybe.

other then that i have no idea. maybe uluru. but they seem pretty confined to europe as far as the game goes so i don't know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>well yes that's true, but there would probably be others in locations of importance, like temples and palaces and pyramids, at least that's how i see it, maybe those dots on the earth at the end of AC1 are the temples and vaults?

blacktiger00
01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
maybe but that world map that altair saw is really hard to see properly.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/1021069509 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1021069509)

thats a thread i just started on the TWCB gods and goddess... and sorta thinking on that Juno, Minerva and Jupiter all had the main center of worship in the center of Rome and the other Roman gods would come and meet them. so i suppose it would be where ever the meeting spots of the other gods are.

so maybe the nine dragon wall in china (the supposed pathway to the celestial heavens) or the Wudang Mountains (the mythological home of the dark heavenly general). those sort of places.

as for the rest of the mythologies i have no idea. im good with chinese, roman, greek and egyptian (although my egyptian mythology is a bit rusty). maybe someone else can find something based on this theory

chris5896
01-21-2011, 01:29 AM
What about the Mount Olympus?
Because the greek people said, this is where the gods live. So I think that this is a good place for one of the temples. And it doesn't have to be a "normal" temple but maybe a huge dungeon inside the mountain and that's why no one has ever found it yet.

TrueDemonzBane
01-21-2011, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chris5896:
Because the greek people said, this is where the gods live. So I think that this is a good place for one of the temples. And it doesn't have to be a "normal" temple but maybe a huge dungeon inside the mountain and that's why no one has ever found it yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wasnt there a temple on top of mount olympus that disappeared/was destroyed?

Dracelix
01-21-2011, 07:17 AM
stonehenge seems like a good landmark for a temple in england

Chewitt321
01-21-2011, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dracelix:
stonehenge seems like a good landmark for a temple in england </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea, also, Notre Dame?

Chewitt321
01-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Its a little off-topic but google says Minerva is the keeper of memories; now that just SCREAMS animus to me? Is that why she was the first TWCB we meet?

rileypoole1234
01-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Definatly one under Stonehenge. Probably also the Eiffel Tower, The Pyramids, maybe Big Ben, maybe The White House, The Washington monument, The Louvre, Ankgor Wat In Cambodia, The Acropolis of Athens, Easter Island, Mount Rushmmore, The Arc-de-Triomphe in Paris, Mont st. Michel, and Westminster Abbey are all that I can think of right now.

TrueDemonzBane
01-21-2011, 03:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Definatly one under Stonehenge. Probably also the Eiffel Tower, The Pyramids, maybe Big Ben, maybe The White House, The Washington monument, The Louvre, Ankgor Wat In Cambodia, The Acropolis of Athens, Easter Island, Mount Rushmmore, The Arc-de-Triomphe in Paris, Mont st. Michel, and Westminster Abbey are all that I can think of right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>no offence, but you're just naming buildings with some slight significance, TWCB probably wouldnt have cared locations like the white house and the washington monument, if there is a temple on the american continent, it would probably be under the money pit of oak island, or under the mayan pyramids, maybe under machu picchu?

(if you dont know the money pit, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2E3xwO_M4 ) people have spent thousands of dollars trying to dig into this intricate ancient vault, and it seems like something the templars or TWCB would have built

joaomuas
01-21-2011, 05:00 PM
What about the Temple CHurch in London? Or the Roslyn? There are even lots of places in France that could have temples on it: Notre Dame, Sacré Coeur, the Louvre(probably the the best one to have a temple), and even the Palace Versailles, which has a lot to do with Roman gods.

rileypoole1234
01-21-2011, 07:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Definatly one under Stonehenge. Probably also the Eiffel Tower, The Pyramids, maybe Big Ben, maybe The White House, The Washington monument, The Louvre, Ankgor Wat In Cambodia, The Acropolis of Athens, Easter Island, Mount Rushmmore, The Arc-de-Triomphe in Paris, Mont st. Michel, and Westminster Abbey are all that I can think of right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>no offence, but you're just naming buildings with some slight significance, TWCB probably wouldnt have cared locations like the white house and the washington monument, if there is a temple on the american continent, it would probably be under the money pit of oak island, or under the mayan pyramids, maybe under machu picchu?

(if you dont know the money pit, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2E3xwO_M4 ) people have spent thousands of dollars trying to dig into this intricate ancient vault, and it seems like something the templars or TWCB would have built </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well it seems right, I mean, Aren't the Vaults under important buildings? The White house and Big Ben surely are important buildings. Theres at least 50 Vaults so think about it, thats at least 50 important buildings, you can't make a list of important buildings without the ones ive named.

RebeccaLH
01-22-2011, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chris5896:
Because the greek people said, this is where the gods live. So I think that this is a good place for one of the temples. And it doesn't have to be a "normal" temple but maybe a huge dungeon inside the mountain and that's why no one has ever found it yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wasnt there a temple on top of mount olympus that disappeared/was destroyed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Alpha Ender
01-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I also remember someone saying something in the Official Member Theories thread about an actual temple to Jupiter in England...I can't remember the name now. And yeah, even though it may be significant to us now, it wasn't to them back then.