PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube: Insert Frequency Option

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:08 AM
I had asked this on the General PoP board, since I didn't think it was critical enough for posting here. But having recieved no responses I would hope someone more technically inclined (and thus, would visit these boards more often than the General boards) could respond to a nagging option I found in the game:

It's in the Camera Menu, and it's called "Insert Frequency". The options for this are "None" "Few" "Normal" and "Many", and I still haven't figured out what this is supposed to do. There is no discription in the instruction manual, and I have failed to see what this is supposed to do during the game.

Can anyone tell me what it is this option is supposed to do, or am I seeing it and am just being too oblivious to notice?

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 08:08 AM
I had asked this on the General PoP board, since I didn't think it was critical enough for posting here. But having recieved no responses I would hope someone more technically inclined (and thus, would visit these boards more often than the General boards) could respond to a nagging option I found in the game:

It's in the Camera Menu, and it's called "Insert Frequency". The options for this are "None" "Few" "Normal" and "Many", and I still haven't figured out what this is supposed to do. There is no discription in the instruction manual, and I have failed to see what this is supposed to do during the game.

Can anyone tell me what it is this option is supposed to do, or am I seeing it and am just being too oblivious to notice?

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm just guessing, but i think this is how often the camera will pan around a room when you first enter it to show you how you should progress toward the goal.