PDA

View Full Version : missing feather...

imprtslyer
01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
I have got all the maps for assassin's creed 2 and I am currently going through each venue to get the feathers, glyphs, and viewpoints I did not get while playing through the main story. However, I have come across an issue, I dont know if it is a glitch or just a mistake on my part. I have 26 of 27 feathers in Florance, more specifically 8 of 9 in the san marco district. My maps are from ign.com and after putting myself through a good our of searching I had no luck finding the missing feather. I recreated each screenshot ign offers on my tv to ensure I had all 27 spots covered. Unfortunately for me after being in the correct place for all 27 feathers I am still one short. Any help would be great. sorry for bad spelling or grammar

imprtslyer
01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
I have got all the maps for assassin's creed 2 and I am currently going through each venue to get the feathers, glyphs, and viewpoints I did not get while playing through the main story. However, I have come across an issue, I dont know if it is a glitch or just a mistake on my part. I have 26 of 27 feathers in Florance, more specifically 8 of 9 in the san marco district. My maps are from ign.com and after putting myself through a good our of searching I had no luck finding the missing feather. I recreated each screenshot ign offers on my tv to ensure I had all 27 spots covered. Unfortunately for me after being in the correct place for all 27 feathers I am still one short. Any help would be great. sorry for bad spelling or grammar

kingbren08
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
i had this same problem you may be searching for one on top of a derelict building but when i did it it wasnt there but then i went back afterwards and found out that there are 4 (IIRC) derelict buildings side by side and its on one of them sorry if this hasnt been helpful