PDA

View Full Version : Turning and general manouvering with aircraft in SoW.

Kuna_
07-27-2006, 08:26 AM
I'll make it short. I will be glad if manouvering in SoW doesn't work same as in current game.
Another words some kind of more realistic limitations would be welcomed. At least by me.

It isn't possible to make 10 high speed ultra sharp turns on after another and at the end shot down bandit (with extra steady hand) like walk in the park.
All limitations as of now are blackout or/and redout (just wait 'till its gone and repeat endlessly).
Even wounded pilot can be airborne untill he runs out of fuel; wounds are never too serious. Even heavy. All that we experience are heavy, but otherwise steady controls.

Perhaps some kind of pilot (health) stat should be in. Or something.

What are your thoughts?

Kuna_
07-27-2006, 08:26 AM
I'll make it short. I will be glad if manouvering in SoW doesn't work same as in current game.
Another words some kind of more realistic limitations would be welcomed. At least by me.

It isn't possible to make 10 high speed ultra sharp turns on after another and at the end shot down bandit (with extra steady hand) like walk in the park.
All limitations as of now are blackout or/and redout (just wait 'till its gone and repeat endlessly).
Even wounded pilot can be airborne untill he runs out of fuel; wounds are never too serious. Even heavy. All that we experience are heavy, but otherwise steady controls.

Perhaps some kind of pilot (health) stat should be in. Or something.

What are your thoughts?

JG52Uther
07-27-2006, 08:28 AM
Agree 100%.Should be in difficulty options.

WOLFMondo
07-27-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm all for having the option of a 'fatigue' system. As an option though, not as a always on setting.