PDA

View Full Version : does Operation Barbarosa Special Edition addon.....

Daytraders
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
does Operation Barbarosa Special Edition addon work ok with latest merged install ? , thx

Daytraders
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
does Operation Barbarosa Special Edition addon work ok with latest merged install ? , thx

horseback
08-07-2006, 08:23 PM
If this is the one originally put together by Luthier & co., then yes...I'm currently replaying the FW 190 campaign (only 30 missions into it), and it's a lot tougher in some spots than it was in the pre-4.0x days.

But yes, it's a fun and well thought out campaign and single-mission package. I recommend it to any off-liner.

cheers

horseback

AH_BlueKestral
08-07-2006, 10:57 PM
S! Daytraders,
The SE edition in the red box does work with the latest merged install. I recently did a fresh install, and it even ask if you want to install it to the original IL2. No updates are needed for the SE edition. If you have any more Questions about this or other add ons. Contact me at
Il2 Add ons (http://aceshigh.ws/run2/)
The only add on I do not own yet is Operation Overlord.
I own Battle Over Europe, Operation Barbarosa SE, Combat Over Europe, Aces Campaign, The Last Days, Case Blue, Banzai, and Ostfront.
Wings Over Waves, Wings Over Jungles, and Rebirth of Honor are the Single player addons I own. Plus all of the other Usual suspects.

Breeze147
08-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Yes, it plays quite well. Be forewarned, if you play in real time, there are some looooonnnnngggg, flights.

Daytraders
08-08-2006, 06:01 AM
thx for reply guys i think i will get it.