PDA

View Full Version : Why I won't buy AC3

Vhatever
04-28-2010, 06:27 PM
I think the game largely got worse in AC 2, most of the plot is really ridiculous and frankly stupid. Sit around and listen to all th baddies have a conversation about ruling in the world and not bother killing them, instead speed the next several years of your characters life doing the same.

Even worse are the idiotic assassination missions. "no one can see tyou". but for some reason the game doesnt care if they see you AFTER you kill them. Why? Why does the game even freakin care if they can see me?? This has ruined the game for me. AC controls are not refined enough for a "hitman" like assassination missions.

AC2 is AC1, only worse.

Vhatever
04-28-2010, 06:27 PM
I think the game largely got worse in AC 2, most of the plot is really ridiculous and frankly stupid. Sit around and listen to all th baddies have a conversation about ruling in the world and not bother killing them, instead speed the next several years of your characters life doing the same.

Even worse are the idiotic assassination missions. "no one can see tyou". but for some reason the game doesnt care if they see you AFTER you kill them. Why? Why does the game even freakin care if they can see me?? This has ruined the game for me. AC controls are not refined enough for a "hitman" like assassination missions.

AC2 is AC1, only worse.

DexLuther
04-28-2010, 06:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vhatever:Why? Why does the game even freakin care if they can see me?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because that's the mission! Seriously though think about it. What would you do if you found out an assassin was coming to get you? You'd run and hide. Why they don't care afterward? Because the target is dead. They can't run and hide anymore.

Then again you apparently can't fathom using W,S,A,D or the arrow keys to navigate the game's menus, so it's a little obvious why you can't wrap your head around stealth missions. I'm sure your mommy and daddy will have better things to spend their money on than getting AC3 anyways.

katz_bg
04-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Good riddance, then.
It's not our problem you can't understand the game.
But don't come back here to complain if you actually buy AC3 and don't like it, now that you've said you won't buy it.
I don't see any of your points stated points as valid, so don't expect someone to weep because you won't get the next one.

Murcuseo
04-29-2010, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katz_bg:
Good riddance, then.
It's not our problem you can't understand the game.
But don't come back here to complain if you actually buy AC3 and don't like it, now that you've said you won't buy it.
I don't see any of your points stated points as valid, so don't expect someone to weep because you won't get the next one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I concur