PDA

View Full Version : Create A Level

botanicbubbles
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm making this topic as a chance to come up with your own level designs for the game. They can be levels very likely to appear in the game, or levels that would never appear in the game because of it's setting (please keep the ideas realistic, and in the time frame the game is using).

Here's mine; You make your way to port and must stow away on a ship (your target is the captain). From the cargo, you must make your way through the ship (or across the side- climbing could be implemented well here) without being discovered (or by slaughtering the crew) and secretly kill the captain, dumping his body overboard (with a weight on his feet- so he doesn't float). The player would then be challenged with remaining on the ship untill they reach another port (or if you decided to kill the crew, would have to take a rowboat).

That would be my fantasy level, what do you think? What's yours?

ps. I appologize for the bad spelling and writing.

botanicbubbles
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm making this topic as a chance to come up with your own level designs for the game. They can be levels very likely to appear in the game, or levels that would never appear in the game because of it's setting (please keep the ideas realistic, and in the time frame the game is using).

Here's mine; You make your way to port and must stow away on a ship (your target is the captain). From the cargo, you must make your way through the ship (or across the side- climbing could be implemented well here) without being discovered (or by slaughtering the crew) and secretly kill the captain, dumping his body overboard (with a weight on his feet- so he doesn't float). The player would then be challenged with remaining on the ship untill they reach another port (or if you decided to kill the crew, would have to take a rowboat).

ps. I appologize for the bad spelling and writing.

Phreaky_McGeek
05-15-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm sure we had a very similiar/identical thread here somewhere.

Boromir323
05-15-2007, 01:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by botanicbubbles:

ps. I appologize for the bad spelling and writing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooooh like the first assassiniation in the Dark Brotherhood? yeah I like the idea it would be pretty cool. I want to make one in Scotland were you get to help William Wallace or something=D

chewie1890
05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
I'm sure we had a very similiar/identical thread here somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We did, it was the Assassination Scenario (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8061093064/p/1) thread. That was back when Entropy still posted. Despite how depressing his posts were I miss that guy...

botanicbubbles
05-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Sorry then. I wasn't aware of a similar topic.

andy276
05-16-2007, 07:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by botanicbubbles:
Sorry then. I wasn't aware of a similar topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You can post it there, don't be scared :P

Gilgamesh2007
05-19-2007, 04:51 PM

That would be the first mission for the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion, tweaked a little. Stil a good idea, just didn't sound very original. Be awesome as Altair though.

fatherbarndon
05-19-2007, 11:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boromir323:

oooooh like the first assassiniation in the Dark Brotherhood? yeah I like the idea it would be pretty cool. I want to make one in Scotland were you get to help William Wallace or something=D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i loved the dark brotherhood missions!!! its whetted my appetite for this game!

MicroBlue
05-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Well since I read somewhere here (maybe in a vid) that there is an level in the city of Acre, and due to the fact that I live in Acre ( http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) I thought of this level (hope it's not too hard to implement):

You start the mission outside of the city, you need to meet someone inside the city walls (could be a friend, or someone from the cult, etc.), there are two ways in: you can scale the walls, or sneak in somehow (maybe in a wheat cart or under it). After you enter the city, you need to sneak past the guards (or just kill them without anyone seeing) and get to the place/house where the meeting will be held. After the meeting you are given your target, that is located inside the castle, and you need to go in and kill him, you are desguised as one of the guests and enter the castle (where they are holding a feast that night), you get to choose: hide untill the feast is over,then kill him while he is sleeping, or put some poison in the food/drink. After he is kissing the floor, you need to get out, now that your target is dead, the place is on full alert and the gate is closed. The only way out is to scale down from the roof down to the wall and then escape.

Hope you like the idea, and if it is too long, you may want to cut some details http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Barthe7ruth
05-20-2007, 03:07 AM
I just want to murder someone inside or coming out of either the Holy Sepulchre or the Dome of the Rock (both in Jerusalem). Specific circumstances are not important.

Because it's just so ballsy. I think it would give me some of that "Oh, this is SOOO illegal..." feeling that I got in the Thieves Guild mission in Oblivion where you actually steal one of the Elder Scrolls (which was way harder than any of the Dark Brotherhood missions, by the way).

MicroBlue
05-20-2007, 05:52 AM
lol good pint http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

knife_X
05-20-2007, 06:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
I'm sure we had a very similiar/identical thread here somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah there is one but I dont remember the topic name but it was called something like mission ideas!

Saudus
05-20-2007, 09:06 AM
I remember that post..... posted a scenario of some sort on it i think...

Was more serious and more detailed missions there though.

Take a look at it (use the link above....) was a fun post while it lasted.

chewie1890
05-20-2007, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knife_X:

Yeah there is one but I dont remember the topic name but it was called something like mission ideas! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here ya go:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:

We did, it was the Assassination Scenario (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8061093064/p/1) thread. That was back when Entropy still posted. Despite how depressing his posts were I miss that guy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bullit-raven
05-20-2007, 05:35 PM
lol

Altair666123
06-29-2007, 02:32 PM
The man at the local assassins office who distributes your assignments, identity is compromised by a traitor in the guild and is captured by guards and is scheduled to be hanged publicly at the gallows in two days.

Your mission is to find the member of the assassins guild who betrayed the mans identity and kill him. Afterwards (or before) you must rescue the man who is going to be hanged Also it would be of service to the guild if you found and killed the man who bribed the traitor-(side quest)

WEAPONS

Short sword

Cross bow-5 arrows

Switchblade

Two Daggers (can be thrown)

PAYMENT

promotion in the guild
equivalent of 20,000
New weapon- long bow
bonus (if side quest is completed)- new outfit

Damascus

The area of the gallows is well guarded with multiple guards, who are well trained, heavily armored, armed with long swords and crossbows, and they will be placed in strategic positions.

racinemitch
06-29-2007, 09:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:

We did, it was the Assassination Scenario (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8061093064/p/1) thread. That was back when Entropy still posted. Despite how depressing his posts were I miss that guy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again chewie seems to know everything about everything!!!!! haha once again no disrespect...more like plenty to you

~Mitch~