PDA

View Full Version : Templar Hunting/Flag Collecting

Nazgul2000
12-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Is there some strategy to finding flags and templars?? cuz im having a hard time doing that stuff...

Nazgul2000
12-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Is there some strategy to finding flags and templars?? cuz im having a hard time doing that stuff...

reaktor
12-24-2007, 12:15 PM
firstly, forget the flags, if you ignore them and i ignore them and others too, then hopefully Ubi will realise the utter lameness of them and not put em' in AC2.

hunting templars.. you either have the hunting spirit or you should not be a hunter.. the templar hunter uses no strategy, he walks the land, among the people, among the rock and stone..watching, waiting.. never losing patience, never becoming confident, he simply walks, he is a wandering monk, nothing more, nothing less, you are a wandering monk until the very moment your wristblade enters the neck of a foreign invader.. for that split second you are a templar hunter, as he drops down dead, you are once again a monk, walking.. watching.

this is your first lesson in joining the templar hunters guild.

Paladin_1962
12-24-2007, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nazgul2000:
Is there some strategy to finding flags and templars?? cuz im having a hard time doing that stuff... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, there's a 'strategy'. It's the strategy of looking...seek, and yee shall find.

Or, simply search this Forum for the several, redundant threads relating to flags, some of which include maps.

Had you done that, as you should have - it would have prevented the needless creation of this redundant thread. :-)

Paladin_1962
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:
firstly, forget the flags, if you ignore them and i ignore them and others too, then hopefully Ubi will realise the utter lameness of them and not put em' in AC2.

... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or, Ubisoft can add such game elements again, for those who enjoy the added game-play, and those who don't care for collecting flags don't have to.

See how that works? :-)

reaktor
12-24-2007, 12:34 PM
if you wanna collect unrealistically placed objects to comply with some point scoring system go play crash bandicoot.

Paladin_1962
12-24-2007, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:
if you wanna collect unrealistically placed objects to comply with some point scoring system go play crash bandicoot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll admit that finding all flags, with cheating by looking at a map can be time consuming or difficult, but then - one doesn't have to do it.

In fact, although I was once enthusiastic about replaying the game (Memory Block 6) to run about finding Templars and flags - I simply don't care to do so anymore (because of idiocy of having to constantly start from scratch and listen to the same old speech from the Assassin Master, etc), and can sleep quite well knowing I've only found 60 of 100 flags (or whatever).

It was fun for a while, but has since become tiresome and is no reason to load the game.

To find all flags, or not....? Who cares. :-)

Nazgul2000
12-24-2007, 02:17 PM
yeah the flags rly suck. they gotta think of something alot better in AC2...

mabbeesh
07-12-2008, 07:15 AM

hunting templars.. you either have the hunting spirit or you should not be a hunter.. the templar hunter uses no strategy, he walks the land, among the people, among the rock and stone..watching, waiting.. never losing patience, never becoming confident, he simply walks, he is a wandering monk, nothing more, nothing less, you are a wandering monk until the very moment your wristblade enters the neck of a foreign invader.. for that split second you are a templar hunter, as he drops down dead, you are once again a monk, walking.. watching.

this is your first lesson in joining the templar hunters guild. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I have just spent 5 minutes making an account just to tell you for that split second, you were a ****ing muppet.