PDA

View Full Version : Heart Attack?

Poodle_of_Doom
09-16-2011, 08:04 PM
You all have seen the Embers clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTlXnPDwy9g) right? Have you ever noticed how Ezio clinches his chest 48 seconds in? The first thing I thought of was a heart attack. What do you all think?

Animuses
09-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Heart Burn. He needs some pepto bismol.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Perhaps,.... but I just now noticed it. Perhaps it's how Ezio dies...

Saqaliba
09-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Poison.

Calvarok
09-16-2011, 11:20 PM
I bet it's just an ache, either after doing some work, or after the fight.

It could be a heart attack, however.

itsamea-mario
09-17-2011, 02:30 AM
That would Probably be one if the worst possible ways to end his story.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

It better end with that epic fight he was having with the robed dude.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-17-2011, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

It better end with that epic fight he was having with the robed dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I could think about when he got into the fight was what the heck happened to the guy on the roof?

At that, I imagine it could be poison,... though I don't know that causes chest pain.

And why would it be so bad? We all know he's the ultimate badass.... Why would he die in a fight? It's not like he'd go out kicking and screaming like a little girl or anything. I imagine he'd simply fade away, from natural causes. Unfortunately, a heart attack can be natural....

LightRey
09-17-2011, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

It better end with that epic fight he was having with the robed dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I could think about when he got into the fight was what the heck happened to the guy on the roof?

At that, I imagine it could be poison,... though I don't know that causes chest pain.

And why would it be so bad? We all know he's the ultimate badass.... Why would he die in a fight? It's not like he'd go out kicking and screaming like a little girl or anything. I imagine he'd simply fade away, from natural causes. Unfortunately, a heart attack can be natural.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that under the right circumstances a heart attack could work.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

And why would it be so bad? We all know he's the ultimate badass.... Why would he die in a fight? It's not like he'd go out kicking and screaming like a little girl or anything. I imagine he'd simply fade away, from natural causes. Unfortunately, a heart attack can be natural.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just be depressing that a heart attack does Ezio in. Yes, I know it's something out of my hands and can even be something along the lines of a death that teaches that a man who has survived everything gets done in through this, but the way he's grabbing his chest, it doesn't look like one of those pass swiftly and silently attacks.

You know, now that you've said that, I kind of want him to survive. Like, as he's getting that heart attack after most of the movie, the movie cuts to that scene where Shao Jun is standing at the top of a building, watching the moon as Ezio dies. Speaking of Shao Jun, I hate her black outfit, that's always been sort of reserved for the higher ups. I'd like her better in white, the Ac series was getting pretty good at establishing Assassins as always wearing white.

LightRey
09-17-2011, 10:43 AM

Well, according to my mother (yay for having a mother that is a doctor) any poison containing strong acids or bases would cause chest pains. I'm sure there are many other kinds as well.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah,... I knew that it was possible, I was just hoping that no one would do research enough to figure it out Rey... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

And how is it we know Shao Jun was on the roof? Because the person on the roof is in a white suit, not a black one.... which seems to be the bases of that statement t260z....

LightRey
09-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah,... I knew that it was possible, I was just hoping that no one would do research enough to figure it out Rey... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

And how is it we know Shao Jun was on the roof? Because the person on the roof is in a white suit, not a black one.... which seems to be the bases of that statement t260z....
You're right, that seems to be someone else. Definitely looks to be an assassin though.

rain89c
09-17-2011, 06:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

It's just be depressing that a heart attack does Ezio in. Yes, I know it's something out of my hands and can even be something along the lines of a death that teaches that a man who has survived everything gets done in through this, but the way he's grabbing his chest, it doesn't look like one of those pass swiftly and silently attacks.

You know, now that you've said that, I kind of want him to survive. Like, as he's getting that heart attack after most of the movie, the movie cuts to that scene where Shao Jun is standing at the top of a building, watching the moon as Ezio dies. Speaking of Shao Jun, I hate her black outfit, that's always been sort of reserved for the higher ups. I'd like her better in white, the Ac series was getting pretty good at establishing Assassins as always wearing white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just because a scene shows Shao Jun on top of the roof and next scene shows Ezio having chest pains doesn't mean those two scenes happened at the same time. Assassins wearing white in the Far east is very rare, they almost always wear black, and I'm not talking about just Ninjas.

dxsxhxcx
09-17-2011, 06:19 PM

maybe she has different outfits and was using one of them while she was in the roof

rain89c
09-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

maybe she has different outfits and was using one of them while she was in the roof </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's the same outfit, the moonlight is just making the front half look white.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-17-2011, 07:42 PM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/devilman2045/Revelations.jpg

I dunno 'bout that. The back still looks like a grey white to me, with a little shadow thrown in.

hermione2011
09-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi.....um which forum is this? I'm usually on the Imagine Town one XD!

Poodle_of_Doom
09-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Is that some sort of an insult? Cause if it was,... the wheel was turning, but the hampster died some time ago.

Jexx21
09-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by hermione2011:
Hi.....um which forum is this? I'm usually on the Imagine Town one XD!

You know, the Assassin's Creed one.

rileypoole1234
09-17-2011, 09:56 PM
I think that when Ezio dies, if he even does in Embers(do we know for a fact that he dies in Embers), we won't see it. At least I hope. I want him to simply just disappear. That's what happened to Ezio in history, so I think that's how it should happen in Embers, IF IT DOES. I really don't want to see Ezio die. Why does anybody else? I want to see him be alive.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I think that when Ezio dies, if he even does in Embers(do we know for a fact that he dies in Embers), we won't see it. At least I hope. I want him to simply just disappear. That's what happened to Ezio in history, so I think that's how it should happen in Embers, IF IT DOES. I really don't want to see Ezio die. Why does anybody else? I want to see him be alive.

It actually would be kind of nice for him to simply fade off, surrounded by family. However, I don't think that will happen. None the less, I don't know that it's been officially confirmed that he dies in embers, or that if he does, where. I think people just want to see the ultimate warrior get an honorable death if he does die....

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by rain89c:

You know, now that you've said that, I kind of want him to survive. Like, as he's getting that heart attack after most of the movie, the movie cuts to that scene where Shao Jun is standing at the top of a building, watching the moon as Ezio dies. Speaking of Shao Jun, I hate her black outfit, that's always been sort of reserved for the higher ups. I'd like her better in white, the Ac series was getting pretty good at establishing Assassins as always wearing white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just because a scene shows Shao Jun on top of the roof and next scene shows Ezio having chest pains doesn't mean those two scenes happened at the same time. Assassins wearing white in the Far east is very rare, they almost always wear black, and I'm not talking about just Ninjas. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said they did, lol! I made up the connections between those scenes as something that I'd like to see.

itsamea-mario
09-18-2011, 01:38 AM
I want him to die peacefully, like he can finally rest kind of thing.
And a heart attack is not peaceful.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 02:01 AM
I never said they did, lol! I made up the connections between those scenes as something that I'd like to see.
Besides assassins, affiliated with the Assassin Order or not, could wear anything, anywhere, anytime. Black outfits are not indigenous to the far east.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Besides assassins, affiliated with the Assassin Order or not, could wear anything, anywhere, anytime. Black outfits are not indigenous to the far east. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't say they couldn't wear other things besides white, just saying that the Assassin Order was starting to build this reputation for this clean white look, but now they're diverging from that. Either that or black for the higher ups and sub jobs like being head of a bureau.

It's like a staple of the series is what I'm trying to get across. And I was only targeting the assassins in general, not entire cultures.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 02:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Besides assassins, affiliated with the Assassin Order or not, could wear anything, anywhere, anytime. Black outfits are not indigenous to the far east. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't say they couldn't wear other things besides white, just saying that the Assassin Order was starting to build this reputation for this clean white look, but now they're diverging from that. Either that or black for the higher ups and sub jobs like being head of a bureau.

It's like a staple of the series is what I'm trying to get across. And I was only targeting the assassins in general, not entire cultures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was reinforcing your statement, not countering it.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 02:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

It's like a staple of the series is what I'm trying to get across. And I was only targeting the assassins in general, not entire cultures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was reinforcing your statement, not countering it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then I give you the right to call me a ******.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 03:03 AM
It was an honest mistake. I have no intention of calling anyone any names.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 03:30 AM
It was an honest mistake. I have no intention of calling anyone any names. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

You know this whole thing with Ezio dying feels a little weird since they basically told us when he was going to die.

SPOILER:

I mean, isn't the year Ezio's supposed to die the same year as Embers? I hope it has more story then just him dying though.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 03:38 AM
It was an honest mistake. I have no intention of calling anyone any names. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know this whole thing with Ezio dying feels a little weird since they basically told us when he was going to die.

SPOILER:

I mean, isn't the year Ezio's supposed to die the same year as Embers? I hope it has more story then just him dying though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It'll probably be about more than just his death. In fact, even though he'll probably die, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more about protecting his family than him dying.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 03:43 AM

SPOILER:

I mean, isn't the year Ezio's supposed to die the same year as Embers? I hope it has more story then just him dying though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It'll probably be about more than just his death. In fact, even though he'll probably die, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more about protecting his family than him dying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it can do both easily enough. would be kind of bad if Shao Jun didn't help Ezio out...maybe she wasn't there when everything went down? But we know that as far as Desmond, to his father and mother that they are, or were in Desmond's case, a part of the assassins order.

Maybe Embers is not just about retiring but about how no matter how much you try to run, you can't escape. Because Ezio's line may have trailed away from the Assassins for a little bit, but it seems they still stayed with the order seeing as how Desmond was born into it.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
I want him to die peacefully, like he can finally rest kind of thing.
And a heart attack is not peaceful.

Perhaps it's just me, and maybe I'm just off my rocker a bit on this, but it would seem to me that there's really one reason why they're killing him off. Thus far, he's been Ubi's cash cow. If they don't, the story would never progress beyound him. They'd just keep using him, and his story over and over, until it got old. None the less, I'm sad to seem him go. I hope that it's something honorable.

And there's nothing wrong with a heart attack. Consider all his badassery.... Massive fights, against hundreds of people, always winning. All the lives he's taken, all the running around. If you were always on high alert, taking names, and lives, like this old man, your heart would explode too....

rain89c
09-18-2011, 10:52 AM

SPOILER:

It'll probably be about more than just his death. In fact, even though he'll probably die, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more about protecting his family than him dying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it can do both easily enough. would be kind of bad if Shao Jun didn't help Ezio out...maybe she wasn't there when everything went down? But we know that as far as Desmond, to his father and mother that they are, or were in Desmond's case, a part of the assassins order.

Maybe Embers is not just about retiring but about how no matter how much you try to run, you can't escape. Because Ezio's line may have trailed away from the Assassins for a little bit, but it seems they still stayed with the order seeing as how Desmond was born into it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It could be that Ezio gets assassinated by Shao Jun, she probably wasn't his his body guard. His attacker looks the same as the on the roof and looks identical to the Shao Jun shown on the enclyopedia. I think that scene where they fought, Ezio managed to escape but eventually dies due to poison while writing his own codex which he failed to noticed
during the fight where she administered poison into him.

LightRey
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
It could be that Ezio gets assassinated by Shao Jun, she probably wasn't his his body guard. His attacker looks the same as the on the roof and looks identical to the Shao Jun shown on the enclyopedia. I think that scene where they fought, Ezio managed to escape but eventually dies due to poison while writing his own codex which he failed to noticed
Shao Jun was an ally of the Assassins.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 01:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
It could be that Ezio gets assassinated by Shao Jun, she probably wasn't his his body guard. His attacker looks the same as the on the roof and looks identical to the Shao Jun shown on the enclyopedia. I think that scene where they fought, Ezio managed to escape but eventually dies due to poison while writing his own codex which he failed to noticed
Shao Jun was an ally of the Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, they confirmed it during the Encyclopedia video, right? But if Ezio left the order, doesn't that mean that those ties are broken?

DarthEzio55
09-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Wait What! Ezio leaves the Assassin Order?

iN3krO
09-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by DarthEzio55:

No, he is now in a normal house cuz it's the new headquarter of the order http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-.-'' i think it's quite obvious that he left the order :O

naran6142
09-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:

No, he is now in a normal house cuz it's the new headquarter of the order http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

-.-'' i think it's quite obvious that he left the order :O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you could maybe say that retirement and leaving the order are 2 different things

LightRey
09-18-2011, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:

Yeah, they confirmed it during the Encyclopedia video, right? But if Ezio left the order, doesn't that mean that those ties are broken? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well there's an assassin standing on the roof at some point in the Embers trailer, which suggests that he's still affiliated with the order in some way. He's probably still Il Mentore and all that, but just doesn't really fight anymore.

rain89c
09-18-2011, 03:14 PM

Yeah, they confirmed it during the Encyclopedia video, right? But if Ezio left the order, doesn't that mean that those ties are broken? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah, it hasn't been confirmed. It's all just speculation right now. The only thing they said was that Shao Jun was an assassin, but we're not sure if she is on Ezio's side or not.

CRUDFACE
09-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Nah, it hasn't been confirmed. It's all just speculation right now. The only thing they said was that Shao Jun was an assassin, but we're not sure if she is on Ezio's side or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this is why I wish they gave the Assassins an actual name instead of just calling them what they are. Lol, makes for mistakes like that. Thanks for clearing that up though rain.

Speaking of the Encyclopedia, they're going to come out with another one anyway, aren't they?

Assassin_881
12-11-2011, 05:57 PM
you are all wrong ezio just has a heart attach he has the heart attack a few days after shao jun leaves and the dude on the roof is shao jun

LightRey
12-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_881:
you are all wrong ezio just has a heart attach he has the heart attack a few days after shao jun leaves and the dude on the roof is shao jun
Check the dates on those posts. You're necroposting.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Necroposting... HA! Love it.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Necroposting... HA! Love it.
I especially love it when it's threads about theories about future games. Then when they are released, and the information is revealed, they take it upon themselves to be the righteous warriors of justice, spreading truth throughout the forums; and end up making themselves look foolish in the process.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Your not funny.

LordWolv
12-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Ezio died of lung disease, as you see him coughing up a lot throughout the clip. It would also explain him clenching his chest. While he is actually dying, he spluttering a lot. Ezio inflicted the disease on himself in the Cappaccodia mission in which he sets off gunpowder in an enclosed space... that was clever.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
A pulmonary embolism would present itself similarly, and could occur from frequent trama, and sever injury (ie, being stabbed, shot, breaking bones (like after a fall), and the like). Now, that's clever.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 08:51 AM
You're not funny.
Fixed that for ya.

AdmiralPerry
12-12-2011, 09:21 AM
A pulmonary embolism would present itself similarly, and could occur from frequent trama, and sever injury (ie, being stabbed, shot, breaking bones (like after a fall), and the like). Now, that's clever.

That makes sense, actually. He's been stabbed, like, three times, shot once, fallen off roofs a time or two... I'm sure the smoke inhalation in Cappadocia didn't help matters, either. Either way, I'm certain he ended up killing himself somehow.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
You're not funny.
Fixed that for ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, actually you didn't. I was attempting an equal level of stupidity.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 10:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
You're not funny.
Fixed that for ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, actually you didn't. I was attempting an equal level of stupidity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aww, I'm glad you care enough to try and make unprovoked personal attacks on me. To bad I don't really care what you have to say. Unfortunate really. :/

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Same could of been said about you up above. That said, if you don't care, why are you still here?

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I replied because those kinds of grammatical errors urk me. The reason why I'm replying now is because we're having a conversation, or more accurately, a disagreement. It'd be rude to simply not respond. The part that I don't care about is what you think of me, or anything for that matter.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Okay... whatever you say bro...

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm glad we've reaching an understanding. Hugz?

Animuses
12-12-2011, 02:02 PM

Aww, I'm glad you care enough to try and make unprovoked personal attacks on me. Too bad I don't really care what you have to say. Unfortunate really. :/
Fixed it for you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:

Aww, I'm glad you care enough to try and make unprovoked personal attacks on me. Too bad I don't really care what you have to say. Unfortunate really. :/
Fixed it for you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Daw, did I miss that? Could've sworn I hit the "o" button twice. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm glad we've reaching an understanding. Hugz?

Can I hold you to that? Because I really like hugs...

xCr0wnedNorris
12-12-2011, 04:28 PM
*Looks in my sig and reads the line about hugs*
Uh... Yeah?

RzaRecta357
12-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Haha why is Poodle of love even here? He unrightfully bashes Crowned saying he's not funny. Almost like he didn't understand you're post or something. Plus he bashes ACR all the time.

Doesn't make sense. Like why even come to the boards? Doesn't a ying yang mean some sort of balance or coolness or something?

Yet he attacks for no reason. Doesn't even understand his own avatar let alone your post.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Did you understand his posts? More specifically, did you understand that it was directed at something I do rather frequently upon returning to the forums after a new release? My comment about him not being funny was sarcasm, which you apparently missed.

AssassinVulpy
12-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I think he just died naturally, to be perfectly honest with you. His body probably just gave up.

Atleast he finally gets a rest now.

Doesn't a ying yang mean some sort of balance or coolness or something?
It basically means balance. I suppose you could say it means 'Inner peace'.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by AssassinVulpy:
I think he just died naturally, to be perfectly honest with you. His body probably just gave up.

Atleast he finally gets a rest now.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Doesn't a ying yang mean some sort of balance or coolness or something?
It basically means balance. I suppose you could say it means 'Inner peace'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh,... My God. Get it right folks. It's not a ying yang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang)...

LightRey
12-14-2011, 03:04 AM
*cough* yin yang *cough*

Poodle_of_Doom
12-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Didn't check out that link did you Rey?