PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Problem

Sama51
06-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Hello. Just installed 1946, and uninstalled my merged edition. I'm trying to enable Perfect Mode, but whenever I make the switch from Excellent to Perfect, everything is black besides the Cockpit. Perfect Ran fine in my merged edition. I think I'm just making an error in my config file. Could Someone give me the run through on how to enable Perfect Mode?

Also, also any tips on adjusting Water, Effects, and Forest would be appreciated. I had it all calbirated in my old version, and haven't tinkered with it in forever.

I'm running an ATI Radeon X1600 Pro 512Mb

-Thanks in Advance!

Sama51
06-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Hello. Just installed 1946, and uninstalled my merged edition. I'm trying to enable Perfect Mode, but whenever I make the switch from Excellent to Perfect, everything is black besides the Cockpit. Perfect Ran fine in my merged edition. I think I'm just making an error in my config file. Could Someone give me the run through on how to enable Perfect Mode?

Also, also any tips on adjusting Water, Effects, and Forest would be appreciated. I had it all calbirated in my old version, and haven't tinkered with it in forever.

I'm running an ATI Radeon X1600 Pro 512Mb

-Thanks in Advance!

major_setback
06-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Run the game in 'open GL' mode - just a suggestion, but perfect landscape will only run in this mode, I think.

horseback
06-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Why not compare your two config files?

cheers

horseback