PDA

View Full Version : Location of AC2 safehouse!

ibn-al-ahad
09-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Allright, so i was playing through AC2 in preperation for brotherhood and i got to the last part: The templars has found your safehouse and Lucy needs your backup. This time, i chose to ignore her plea for help, and just take a final looksy around the animus room. And what do you know, the before so blurry, white windows are no longer blurry. The buildings are clearly northern italian architectural style, 99% sure its florence. Awesome view but you dont really see alot. Check it out yourself!!! ( Oh, i think the large building to the left might be Palazzo Medici? )

ibn-al-ahad
09-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Allright, so i was playing through AC2 in preperation for brotherhood and i got to the last part: The templars has found your safehouse and Lucy needs your backup. This time, i chose to ignore her plea for help, and just take a final looksy around the animus room. And what do you know, the before so blurry, white windows are no longer blurry. The buildings are clearly northern italian architectural style, 99% sure its florence. Awesome view but you dont really see alot. Check it out yourself!!! ( Oh, i think the large building to the left might be Palazzo Medici? )

PlagueDoctor357
09-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Yes we've somewhat figured it out already! If you look at the screenshots for Desmonds new look. You'll see Desmond and the team in the vault of Ezio's villa.

Should be very awesome.

notafanboy
09-25-2010, 10:11 AM
you are veeeeeeeeeeeeeery l8

SBRedFlag
09-25-2010, 10:35 AM
You guys, you realize he's talking about the hideout in Assassin's creed 2, right? They don't go the villa until ACB.

ibn-al-ahad
09-25-2010, 10:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:
You guys, you realize he's talking about the hideout in Assassin's creed 2, right? They don't go the villa until ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankyou

magesupermaster
09-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Remeber that there is a transmission at the end of AC2?

That's when they drive to Monteriggioni..

Locopells
09-25-2010, 12:20 PM
All this presumably means that Desmond's is in Italy for the duration of AC1 as well. I doubt Lucy would've driven far with him in the boot at the beginning of AC2, and she certainly wouldn't have got across any borders without attracting attention...

Echoing everyone else, it SO cool that the 'cabin up north' turns out to be the Villa!

ghost_shild
09-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Could you make a video or screenshot of that maybe? :P

JonnyQuickShot
09-25-2010, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ghost_shild:
Could you make a video or screenshot of that maybe? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Second this. On second thought, I'll think I'll just go beat the game for the umptenth time.

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 04:31 PM
I wouldnt say he is late, I never knew the windows didnt get blurry here, its a good find. Yes we know in ACB he might be in the Villa, but its definitely not confirmed in AC2 as the warehouse is different from the ACB hidehout

DeSabellis
09-25-2010, 09:30 PM
If at the end of AC2 they really went "NORTH" to go to the next hideout, which turned out to be the villa, they could not have been coming from Florence.

Florence is North of the villa. Rome and Naples are big cities that are south of the villa.

Abeonis
09-25-2010, 09:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
I wouldnt say he is late, I never knew the windows didnt get blurry here, its a good find. Yes we know in ACB he might be in the Villa, but its definitely not confirmed in AC2 as the warehouse is different from the ACB hidehout </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, in the Hideout, the windows are never blurry at any point. You can clearly see the outside buildings from when you arrive.

ibn-al-ahad
09-26-2010, 06:21 AM
Really? ( running off to play AC2 yet again )