PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from the Mustang Merry Men

LittleJohn-1337
12-25-2004, 12:10 PM
I wish all ye the best, the best ale, the best plane (mustang), and the best company.

In the spirit of christmas, I have decided to give. I love to give, for I am a giver. I give the gift of knowledge. I have stolen this gift from the 1337 and wish to give it to the noobs(you guys).

The secret involves point whoring. We have all approached the runway at one time or another flying the mustang, with 6+ kills underneath our belt, but then slammed on the wheel breaks just a little too hard causing our plane to "nose in" and shatter the propeller. Under normal circumstances, this would be counted as a crash and one would not recieve their full 600 points from mustang mastery. However, I have discovered a "1337 exploit" that most new flyers do not know about that allows you to by pass the crash and recieve the full credit for your aerial victories. After nosing it, continue to slam on the breaks until the plane comes to a complete stop, but then IMMEDIATELY refly (escape key, then click on refly), when I say immediately I mean as soon as the refly button is available. You must keep hitting esc until you see it.
I hope this 1337 ch33t brings you all christmas joy and hopefully, makes you merry.

On this christmas occasion, we must all give praise to the wonderful moderators of this forum, so they do not ban us. Good job moderators of this forum, I hope you all are merry as well.

LittleJohn-1337
12-25-2004, 12:10 PM
I wish all ye the best, the best ale, the best plane (mustang), and the best company.

In the spirit of christmas, I have decided to give. I love to give, for I am a giver. I give the gift of knowledge. I have stolen this gift from the 1337 and wish to give it to the noobs(you guys).

The secret involves point whoring. We have all approached the runway at one time or another flying the mustang, with 6+ kills underneath our belt, but then slammed on the wheel breaks just a little too hard causing our plane to "nose in" and shatter the propeller. Under normal circumstances, this would be counted as a crash and one would not recieve their full 600 points from mustang mastery. However, I have discovered a "1337 exploit" that most new flyers do not know about that allows you to by pass the crash and recieve the full credit for your aerial victories. After nosing it, continue to slam on the breaks until the plane comes to a complete stop, but then IMMEDIATELY refly (escape key, then click on refly), when I say immediately I mean as soon as the refly button is available. You must keep hitting esc until you see it.
I hope this 1337 ch33t brings you all christmas joy and hopefully, makes you merry.

On this christmas occasion, we must all give praise to the wonderful moderators of this forum, so they do not ban us. Good job moderators of this forum, I hope you all are merry as well.

BuzzU
12-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Points are for kids. (like you)

Chuck_Older
12-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Using a Christmas sentiment to disguise trolling. A new low.

Anyhow, if you're so good with the Mustang, how come you can't land the d@mn thing? Learn to fly, is my advice. Only the n3wbi3st n00bz ground loop the Mustang.

Oh, by the way, ch33ting is for kidz, too.

Merry Christmas all

FatBoyHK
12-27-2004, 03:15 AM
I ruinned my prop several times, but everytime I got full credits for my kills....

Xses_08
12-27-2004, 04:03 AM
You can now belly land successfully and recieve your points. This has been an option since 3.02bm I believe.?

No need to keep hitting escape. You can come to a full stop, take a breath and think about what went wrong if you need to before hitting refly.

Xses.