PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Question

Hansum_King_Tut
12-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I got Some Stuff On Uplay. Like Altair Costume and Catacoms in The villa and the shipyard. But my playstation Died. And im getting a new one. Can i get the all back for my New playstation 3?
The Ship Yard Was a Unlock Code that came with it.

Hansum_King_Tut
12-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I got Some Stuff On Uplay. Like Altair Costume and Catacoms in The villa and the shipyard. But my playstation Died. And im getting a new one. Can i get the all back for my New playstation 3?
The Ship Yard Was a Unlock Code that came with it.

jimbo11235813
12-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Don't worry. My PS3 also died recently. The game will still have the Uplay stuff on and any special editions levels will also still be there without the needing to downloading, enter codes or anything. The theme (if you had/wanted to keep it) can be downloaded again.
You'll need to use the same PSN account.

Hansum_King_Tut
12-12-2009, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo_323:
Don't worry. My PS3 also died recently. The game will still have the Uplay stuff on and any special editions levels will also still be there without the needing to downloading, enter codes or anything. The theme (if you had/wanted to keep it) can be downloaded again.
You'll need to use the same PSN account. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Man. I got kind of worried. I dont mind playing the game over if i have to but i thought i lost that stuff. Its just such a Great game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shabon
12-12-2009, 07:58 PM
So...what's UPlay?

Pendragon_082
12-12-2009, 11:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HansumKingtut:
The Ship Yard Was a Unlock Code that came with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when is the shipyard available on UPlay?

Hansum_King_Tut
12-13-2009, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pendragon_082:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HansumKingtut:
The Ship Yard Was a Unlock Code that came with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is'nt. But i got it with my game when i bought it so i thought i would in clude it with it.

Since when is the shipyard available on UPlay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

timpbader
12-14-2009, 07:42 AM
I thought the dlc codes were only redeemable once?

OzDavis
12-14-2009, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timpbader:
I thought the dlc codes were only redeemable once? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The bonus content codes are only redeemable once but, IIRC, they're tied to user ID, not the machine, as they're on the disc, not DLC.

h9876543211910
12-14-2009, 04:40 PM
When is there going to be more Uplay content? like an extra cape from the carnivsle woeld be nice

Mitro-Blade
12-15-2009, 06:31 AM
I don't even know how to unlock the catacombs in the villa with uplay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif