PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up the game cheap...a question about the start.

teamsolid
06-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Umm I thought this game was about the crusades but all i can do is walk a round thois small room. How do i get to the past? help please

thanyou kindly

TS

teamsolid
06-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Umm I thought this game was about the crusades but all i can do is walk a round thois small room. How do i get to the past? help please

thanyou kindly

TS

Aznbrandon137
06-30-2008, 07:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamsolid:

thanyou kindly

TS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

would it be ok if you kinda detail it for us...??
it's kinda hard for us to help you not know what place or were your in...

ThePheonix1030
06-30-2008, 09:09 AM
You have to walk up to the middle table (it's really a thing to lie down on) and press the button that shows up when close to it.

ChezaMoonmaiden
06-30-2008, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamsolid:

thanyou kindly

TS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well... to get there, you have to activate the maschine in the middle of the room (surrounded by a ground floor made of glass). Since you will never ever get a hint, what you should do when you're in this room, you should ALWAYS walk around and try to turn to every person and every object (try to keep a small distance). When you you've done the action they wanted you to do, a hint will appear: "Press any key".

Good luck to you and I hope you'll enjoy the game.

teamsolid
06-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif I have now completed the first assasination.

GreyFlame
07-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Congrats, now go back and kill some Templars. (^_^)