PDA

View Full Version : wow, this is ******ed

IIKozakII
11-13-2007, 10:19 AM
what's up with places like EBGAMES/GAMESTOP and every other videogame store posting the release date of games instead of the day people can actually get them? Like honestly, who gives a sh** when the games are "released" from where they're being held? I thought I could get the game today (11/13) because that's what every fricken site says. I got out of my last half of classes today because I wasn't doing anything in them and was pumped to go pick up AC....except I guess that's not happening until tommorrow. It's just dumb and misleading that store sites don't give the actual date that people can pick up their game on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

IIKozakII
11-13-2007, 10:19 AM
what's up with places like EBGAMES/GAMESTOP and every other videogame store posting the release date of games instead of the day people can actually get them? Like honestly, who gives a sh** when the games are "released" from where they're being held? I thought I could get the game today (11/13) because that's what every fricken site says. I got out of my last half of classes today because I wasn't doing anything in them and was pumped to go pick up AC....except I guess that's not happening until tommorrow. It's just dumb and misleading that store sites don't give the actual date that people can pick up their game on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

dd22cowboys
11-13-2007, 10:22 AM
gamestop/ebgames are con artists, its BS that they basically have a monopoly on game stores.

Asdans_Assassin
11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Best thing to do is nick all their copy's of AC and give them out for free that way Stores like this dont make profit out of someone else's work.

Morvix
11-13-2007, 11:35 AM
This is exactly why I replied to every single one of the "this game comes to stores tomorrow 11/13" threads with the facts.

FACT: If you are not in the same state as the distro warehouse then you will not see the game today. That's it end of story.

Those that see the game today are the exception not the rule. I said that all day yesterday so we could avoid all these posts, looks like it didn't work.