PDA

View Full Version : Transition Between AC and AC2

FifthGeneration
04-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Personally i dont believe that Ubisoft will answer the questions surrounding the end of AC1. That is something that they "might" just reveal in another seqeul but i seriously doubt that they will explain the heiritage of Altair to Ezio.
But on a side note i bet Altair and the decoy girl he lets walk at the end is the answer to that.

FifthGeneration
04-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Personally i dont believe that Ubisoft will answer the questions surrounding the end of AC1. That is something that they "might" just reveal in another seqeul but i seriously doubt that they will explain the heiritage of Altair to Ezio.
But on a side note i bet Altair and the decoy girl he lets walk at the end is the answer to that.

VRTX97
04-22-2009, 07:51 PM
I would like them to finish the story of AC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HK-42
04-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Altair Heritage

What is there to reveal really? It is quite simple. Altair Married. He did some "stuff". He got a kid. The kid had a kid. That kid had a kid. That Kid had a ......Ezio was born. His family killed in some family fued, he becomes assassin. His targets are screwed.

The only thing they would reveal is what he did after the Piece of Eden.

Ezio is just another ancestor of Desmond.

Writing on the Walls
Obviously 12/20/12(or whatever it was) is the "End of World"(on mayan) and the launch of the templar satilete. And obviously Subject 16 ancestor was in Japan.

Look at this: http://www.computerandvideogam...rticle.php?id=175552 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552)

What else?

the amolang
04-22-2009, 08:45 PM
If you guys have played the ds version, I haven't but some one told me about the game, the story, and the ending, apparently he goes looking for a girl named adha (or something like that). she was taken away on a ship. and he promised he would find her. maybe the ship goes to italy? maybe altair goes to italy? maybe they have children? idk

Fairus60
04-22-2009, 09:05 PM
sounds logic what you say, but, come on, Al Mualimīs death couldnt have been Altairīs last mission. There must be something else... Other things that should be explained, I think, is how the hell did Altairīs family got out of the Assassins bussiness? I dont doubt that Altairīs sons and grandsons had been members of the Brotherhood, but, if Ezio seemingly has no idea of his Assassins heritage,when the heck or who was the one that got the family out of the Brotherhood? makes sense to me...

HK-42
04-22-2009, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
sounds logic what you say, but, come on, Al Mualimīs death couldnt have been Altairīs last mission. There must be something else... Other things that should be explained, I think, is how the hell did Altairīs family got out of the Assassins bussiness? I dont doubt that Altairīs sons and grandsons had been members of the Brotherhood, but, if Ezio seemingly has no idea of his Assassins heritage,when the heck or who was the one that got the family out of the Brotherhood? makes sense to me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe a kid was born and his parents was killed before they told him of the Assassins?

amolang: Well the Ds game was a prequel....

the amolang
04-22-2009, 09:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HK-42:

amolang: Well the Ds game was a prequel.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, ya i forgot about that!! thanks for reminding me...

An_Idea
04-22-2009, 10:05 PM
not a very good one either i thought http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif . but still innovative

Reich-Guard
04-23-2009, 01:57 PM
hey i was just playin through the game and on a mission i was doing a mission where you help out a former assassin and the assassin asked how is adda or adha idk. but altair just kinda dimisses the question. so that could be a girl he dated

**content edited - these are E-rated forums, please bear that in mind when posting - thanks//zgubilici

Xanatos2007
04-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Adha is a woman from Altair's Chronicles, a prequel to Assassin's Creed. However, this game is considered non-canon and so plays no part in the actual Assassin's Creed universe.

Fairus60
04-23-2009, 02:06 PM
aint that the girl from the DS version? I dont have a DS but Ive heard about it

Xanatos2007
04-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes. The DS version wasn't created by Ubisoft though, they only published it. The game itself is very different from the console/PC version, so it's REALLY non-canon.

HK-42
04-23-2009, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Yes. The DS version wasn't created by Ubisoft though, they only published it. The game itself is very different from the console/PC version, so it's REALLY non-canon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would it be considered non-canon? No one was said that, or so I think, source?

Also a AC game is coming on the Ipod(i made a thread about it) and it is being devealoped by gameloft, which is the same company that made the DS game. It might very well be a sequel to the DS game.

coolcube00
04-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Is it possible that Altair and Ezio are not really related? Cant one of them be from Desmonds fathers side of the the family and one from his mothers? Could that explain why the story is taking place in a completely different place and also why Ezio may not already be in the assassination business.

Xanatos2007
04-23-2009, 03:06 PM
@HK-42:

Well, it doesn't take place through the perspective of Desmond in the Animus, so it can be assumed to be false. And the gameplay is totally different; you use bombs & crossbows for God's sake! Nothing like Assassin's Creed. And with all the things that happen in the game, you'd think they'd mention some of it in Assassin's Creed. It seems the only thing that was mentioned was Adha, and Altair's Chronicles was made just from that one line. Also, Altair kills Tamir (black market merchant) in Altair's Chronicles and again in Assassin's Creed. How can he kill the same man twice? Not to mention he doesn't even remember Tamir when he gets the orders from Al Mualim. And don't say it was a different Tamir, I highly doubt there were two black market merchants in Damascus with connections to the Templars named Tamir.

HK-42
04-23-2009, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">kills </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Desmond: Well, he could have done the whole game in one run? or it was a 1000 year ago prequel.

Bombs: Different things for different missions.

Crossbows: Well that was in AC. But was cut.

Tamir: Got nothing on that.

Xanatos2007
04-23-2009, 05:11 PM
It also says he killed the leader of the Templars as well, which I assume to be Robert de Sable. Again, how'd he kill him twice?

FifthGeneration
04-23-2009, 08:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coolcube00:
Is it possible that Altair and Ezio are not really related? Cant one of them be from Desmonds fathers side of the the family and one from his mothers? Could that explain why the story is taking place in a completely different place and also why Ezio may not already be in the assassination business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is very true I hadn't thought of that actually. It makes sense and it seems like it would fit in the plot too, or at least something Ubisoft would do.

nightpriestess
04-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Hmm, never thought of it that way, each descendant being from one side of the family but would it really matter? I never played Chronicles but was it ever actually stated that the DS game was non-canon?

Xanatos2007
04-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Yes, it isn't.

FifthGeneration
04-24-2009, 05:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Yes, it isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes it isn't non-canon or yes it is non-canon?

Xanatos2007
04-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Yes, it is non-canon.

Fairus60
04-25-2009, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coolcube00:
Is it possible that Altair and Ezio are not really related? Cant one of them be from Desmonds fathers side of the the family and one from his mothers? Could that explain why the story is taking place in a completely different place and also why Ezio may not already be in the assassination business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

makes sense to me...

caswallawn_2k7
04-25-2009, 02:00 PM
by the fact the two have the same logo and seeemingly same hidden blade design it would make more sens for them to e related through the same group of people, meaning while it is possible that altair and ezio are from differant family lines that connect before desmond, it is still coincidence that the same group would spread through the world meaning altairs decendant and ezios decendant would still have to meet up at some point.

you all need to remeber a few centuries is a long time altairs family could of been round the planet quite a few times in the time that has passed between the 2 games.

FifthGeneration
04-26-2009, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
by the fact the two have the same logo and seeemingly same hidden blade design it would make more sens for them to e related through the same group of people, meaning while it is possible that altair and ezio are from differant family lines that connect before desmond, it is still coincidence that the same group would spread through the world meaning altairs decendant and ezios decendant would still have to meet up at some point.

you all need to remeber a few centuries is a long time altairs family could of been round the planet quite a few times in the time that has passed between the 2 games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do u mean same logo?

Xanatos2007
04-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Same Assassin insignia, except Ezio's seems a little bit fancier.

FifthGeneration
04-26-2009, 10:58 PM
well thats prolly due to the fact that its the "Assassin's Creed" and not "Altair's
offspring creed". The logo belongs to the group not the family. but ur right... its still more likely that atair and ezio are probaly directly related even though it would make a nice plot twist.

supfoo514
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ep </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know I think the two sides of the family theory would make more sense. A lot of the similarities between Altair and Ezio can be explained if they were both apart of the same "Brotherhood". The hidden blade, hood and logo can all be explained.

Since Ezio doesn't start out as a member of the "Brotherhood", I would assume his descendants met Altair's descendants and started a family together some time after the events of AC2.

Or if AC2 doesn't take place from the perspective of Desmond then maybe Ezio isn't connected to the original story at all.