PDA

View Full Version : Battleships in PF.

laca25
11-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Is it possible to get the correct battleship models for the campaigns? I mean I know that probabaly this is not a high priority on the list of to do but an Arizona would be nice addition or may be a North Carolina class for US and I know that the Japanese navy had some really cool looking ships as well.
Best regards to all

Von_Zero
11-21-2004, 11:55 AM
not sure i understand what u ask... you're asking if one can add new battleships to the game?
no, only 1:C can and that ONLY if someone is willing to model the respective ship.
or you are asking how to put the correct ships that are available in the game according to the missions date? This can be solved by doing some little research about that particular ship, on Google.

laca25
11-21-2004, 05:03 PM
What I mean is basically that the current battleship models for US or Japan are not historically accurate. They are all using the British Navy King George V. class models which are beutiful but not correct. For a mission in Pearl Harbor an Arizona would be amazing or for US Navy carrier operations a North Carolina or Alabama class would be perfect. On the other hand for Japan there are some very nice (probably not easy to model) ships. Their battleship design is very distictive and I just whish that it would be represented in this awesome game.
Best regards

fabianfred
11-21-2004, 06:27 PM
before Pacific Fighters went gold, there was a nice list of expected planes/ships/vehicles from 'france simulation' at the 'Airwarfare' site.... plus those nice taster videos also by france-simulation which also showed a few things we haven't got yet...

Oleg said there was too much stuff to go on the two CD's... so I think we can expect to get more stuff as time goes on

keeps the appetite whetted... and the forums buzzing

VW-IceFire
11-21-2004, 09:57 PM
I think that first patch will have more than we anticipated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif