PDA

View Full Version : Armour

NotLordAtkin
04-24-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, this particular topic is hard to search simply with the "find" button...

So I ended up buying this large chest plate armour by mistake- consumed about 15000f and is absolutely useless with my style of gameplay. And it looks weird. I like the stripes on Ezio's robe.
Is there a way to get rid of the thing? Sell or just freakin' unequip..?
I'm running the PC version.
thanks.

NotLordAtkin
04-24-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, this particular topic is hard to search simply with the "find" button...

So I ended up buying this large chest plate armour by mistake- consumed about 15000f and is absolutely useless with my style of gameplay. And it looks weird. I like the stripes on Ezio's robe.
Is there a way to get rid of the thing? Sell or just freakin' unequip..?
I'm running the PC version.
thanks.

Abeonis
04-24-2010, 09:15 PM
It's not that hard to find a topic about this already posted. Simply typing "unequip" would probably get you half a dozen pages.

But to answer your question, you cannot unequip armour, only swap it.

shimpaku
04-24-2010, 10:16 PM
I was going to take a stab at answering this question but itís been awhile since I played it.
I thought that perhaps you could possibly switch the armor in the weapons room of the villa albeit I never tried nor found the need to do so. I just simply upgraded whenever I could afford it so as to enable better protection and the accompanying additional health that comes with it. I never could understand the concern that some seem to have as to how Ezio looked but, then again, thatís just me.

In my opinion, Ezio slicked out like a sore thumb amongst all the other people as was which I always found a bit odd. If an assassin was supposed to blend in with his surroundings Ezio did a very poor job of it with the way he was dressed with or, without the armor upgrades. For that matter, so did Altair in AC1. Talk about drawing attention to one ís self! Never could quite comprehend that but, then again, such are the many absurdities of video games.

NotLordAtkin
04-25-2010, 03:56 AM
well, I loved buying new colours to his clothes every time I visited a new city... the armour just looks weird and covers those cool stripes on his back. there are also clipping issues with it equiped.
If only there was at least a way to load the game before I bought the chest plate.