PDA

View Full Version : Double assassination

jajuns123
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi all im new to posting here, but not new to using the forums. My question is how to double assassinate two guards who are facing each other and talking in the street. I can do it from a building in an air assassination but it really raises your notoriety, and i can do it to two guards if they are facing the same direction when you stand in between them and stab them both in the neck but i just cant do it to two guards who are facing each other. i apologize if i havent explained it well and confused you all but i was just wondering if someone could help me.

jajuns123
11-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi all im new to posting here, but not new to using the forums. My question is how to double assassinate two guards who are facing each other and talking in the street. I can do it from a building in an air assassination but it really raises your notoriety, and i can do it to two guards if they are facing the same direction when you stand in between them and stab them both in the neck but i just cant do it to two guards who are facing each other. i apologize if i havent explained it well and confused you all but i was just wondering if someone could help me.

Cryps1
11-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I have trouble with this too, you just don't lock on to them, try to stand right in the middle, and press X or Square

Crash_Plague
11-21-2009, 04:26 PM
running towards them in high profile (not free running mode, but high profile only) and pressing the assassinate button when you get close to two of them often yields the coolest double assassinations.