PDA

View Full Version : Not all uplay members get beta?

an-assassin
08-16-2011, 08:10 AM
"From September 3rd 2011, the BETA will be open for PlayStation Plus and SELECT UPLAY MEMBERS, and will run until September 11th"

copypasted from theyre website. Does that mean, that it is only a few selected uplay members that get beta? If it does, I better go buy plus subscription.

an-assassin
08-16-2011, 08:10 AM
"From September 3rd 2011, the BETA will be open for PlayStation Plus and SELECT UPLAY MEMBERS, and will run until September 11th"

copypasted from theyre website. Does that mean, that it is only a few selected uplay members that get beta? If it does, I better go buy plus subscription.

Krayus Korianis
08-16-2011, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:

copypasted from theyre website. Does that mean, that it is only a few selected uplay members that get beta? If it does, I better go buy plus subscription. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And on the 12th of September, it's gonna be available to all PS3 users... With or without Uplay/PS+.

HIBEE12
08-16-2011, 08:44 AM
2 things. 1. im pretty sure its alot of us, especially the ones who were with upay from ac2. 2. in response to being asked why he put select players on the post ubigabe responded @gsmithve Actually, I just put that because I wasn't certain we would extend the invitation to ALL PS3 Uplay users, but I think we might.
so there theres your answer, but there are so any other threads on this, dont make a new 1, and if you stil want this thread get a mod to move it into the beta section

Black_Widow9
08-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Please check here-
Uplay access to the beta (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3951026049/m/4861087049)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>