PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for Ubisoft!

GoosePants
01-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Assassin's Creed is an amazing series. Seriously, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was my vote for game of the year, everything about it was so well put together, the story, the combat, improvements over AC2, the atmosphere. Everything. Who else agrees Ubisoft did an amazing job with this. AC Brotherhood has one of the best stories I've ever experienced. Amazing game.

GoosePants
01-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Assassin's Creed is an amazing series. Seriously, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was my vote for game of the year, everything about it was so well put together, the story, the combat, improvements over AC2, the atmosphere. Everything. Who else agrees Ubisoft did an amazing job with this. AC Brotherhood has one of the best stories I've ever experienced. Amazing game.

SevketErhat
01-14-2011, 12:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StevoK72:
Assassin's Creed is an amazing series. Seriously, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was my vote for game of the year, everything about it was so well put together, the story, the combat, improvements over AC2, the atmosphere. Everything. Who else agrees Ubisoft did an amazing job with this. AC Brotherhood has one of the best stories I've ever experienced. Amazing game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is my game of the year for 2010 as well

Colossus_1191
01-14-2011, 12:21 AM
I liked it overall because of the story and sheer amount of things to do, but it was really easy. Ezio is just way overpowered. They really needed to make stealth a priority and turn up the realism a bit. I understand it is made up and a video game, but considering the subject matter, I believe some realism is called for and would have added to the experience even more.