PDA

View Full Version : New Recruit Moves?

Altair661
09-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Im not sure if they've announced anything new on the stuff you caan do with the recruits. (Besides the dens and missions where you defend and stuff) I mean like, arrows storms and stuff like that. So in the mean time, we can imagine.I always thought it would be cool to sort of customize them, like one is trained for crossbow, another with hammer, another with sword, etc. And plan out certain assassinations. So a bit more tactical I guess you could say. Cause in the trailer for ACB, is showed them all look different, and using different weapons.

What would be a new Assassin's Recruit move or action youd like to put in? And how many recruits would it take? would it take?

Altair661
09-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Im not sure if they've announced anything new on the stuff you caan do with the recruits. (Besides the dens and missions where you defend and stuff) I mean like, arrows storms and stuff like that. So in the mean time, we can imagine.I always thought it would be cool to sort of customize them, like one is trained for crossbow, another with hammer, another with sword, etc. And plan out certain assassinations. So a bit more tactical I guess you could say. Cause in the trailer for ACB, is showed them all look different, and using different weapons.

What would be a new Assassin's Recruit move or action youd like to put in? And how many recruits would it take? would it take?

Assassin_M
09-01-2011, 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

What would be a new Assassin's Recruit move or action youd like to put in? And how many recruits would it take? would it take? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Placing The Recruits on top of Buildings before an Assassination http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif oh oh and single arrow shooting Option and calling them to your side and they wont leave

naran6142
09-01-2011, 06:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

What would be a new Assassin's Recruit move or action youd like to put in? And how many recruits would it take? would it take? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Placing The Recruits on top of Buildings before an Assassination http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif oh oh and single arrow shooting Option and calling them to your side and they wont leave </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this.

along with the stuff we know that we can do with they in ACR, i would just like to see more ways we can use them in gameplay. not just calling they in but using a bit of strategy

like recruits that do stealth kills, or recruits for taking on large groups of guards and being able to choice which ones come in. in was hoping for that sort of stuff in ACB but maybe we will see it in ACR

CRUDFACE
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Well, I know that some side quest, not the den defending missions, will require a person to have a certain number of assassins at their side to begin. Placing your assassins at strategic points sounds like one of the best things to implement though.

LightRey
09-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Some basic commands would be nice.

SixKeys
09-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Strategic planning would definitely be a nice addition. It could create some truly epic confrontations with your target, almost movie-like, when you've anticipated their every move and everywhere they try to escape they're cut off by your well-placed minions.

LightRey
09-02-2011, 07:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:
Strategic planning would definitely be a nice addition. It could create some truly epic confrontations with your target, almost movie-like, when you've anticipated their every move and everywhere they try to escape they're cut off by your well-placed minions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'd definitely like that, but I would like something like that to be a freely accessible feature, so that I could also use this for random guards.

ShaneO7K
09-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Before we enter each assassination I would love a birds-eye of the area where it takes place and be able to place archers on certain rooftops of where you plan to escape, and get an assassin to throw a smoke bomb once you have passed a certain point.

The planing would be slightly like how place objects in a tower defence game. I think it would be a good feature like SixKeys said to have a bit of strategic planning.

CFord664
09-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Why not set it up so Recruits can be placed from View Points? VP are undervalued IMHO, and they could do with having more capability being drawn from them. This would be a good way to do that.

Crouching.Tiger
09-03-2011, 04:29 AM
I would like to be able to control which enemies the recruits kill, or rather not kill. As it is now, they go in and take down everyone. In one of the trailers for Brotherhood ("Enter Rome"), Ezio seemed to be able to make the recruits kill the target's bodyguards, then standing still and leaving the target himself to Ezio, who strided totally badassly past his underlings towards the cowering poor bastard.

LightRey
09-03-2011, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:
I would like to be able to control which enemies the recruits kill, or rather not kill. As it is now, they go in and take down everyone. In one of the trailers for Brotherhood ("Enter Rome"), Ezio seemed to be able to make the recruits kill the target's bodyguards, then standing still and leaving the target himself to Ezio, who strided totally badassly past his underlings towards the cowering poor bastard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, you can control their first kill somewhat, but yeah that'd be a nice feature.

Samuel032593
09-03-2011, 10:18 AM
These replies are all too awesome to make it into the game. All the strategy that could come from all the implementations of the ideas that have been discussed here would take a while to put into the game, and now that they're planning on making an AC yearly, they just wont have time for it :\

LightRey
09-03-2011, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Samuel032593:
These replies are all too awesome to make it into the game. All the strategy that could come from all the implementations of the ideas that have been discussed here would take a while to put into the game, and now that they're planning on making an AC yearly, they just wont have time for it :\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think you underestimate the abilities of the developers. They added several new things in ACB and from the looks of it ACR is going to have even more different and new game mechanics.