PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy CE strategy guide? Help!

Ezio95
10-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi i really wanna buy the collectors edition strategy guide for ACR im a huge fan lol, as many of you are.
I live in europe, so it has to be a site which ships to denmark. I tried amazon.co.uk, but its out of stock :/ does any of you know a website which sells them to europe?

Thanks in advance
Simon

Ezio95
10-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi i really wanna buy the collectors edition strategy guide for ACR im a huge fan lol, as many of you are.
I live in europe, so it has to be a site which ships to denmark. I tried amazon.co.uk, but its out of stock :/ does any of you know a website which sells them to europe?

Thanks in advance
Simon

catkiller97
10-09-2011, 05:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio95:

Thanks in advance
Simon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try Gamestop here is the link - Assassin's Creed: Revelations Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 (http://www.gamestop.com/strategy-guides/assassins-creed-revelations-collectors-edition-official-strategy-guide/92679) Cost - $35

Ezio95
10-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Thank you so much, funny thing actually when you replied i was on their website and saw it shipped to europe lol im happpy now.. kinda childish but what ever :P Thanks plenty

AnthonyA85
10-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Amazon also have it listed, thought it currently says "unavialable" on their site, they'll probably get it in closer to release.