PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR $149

seetheflash
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Just got my eDimensional newsletter offering TIR 4 with vector and hat for $149. Too bad they didn't have this when I bought mine. I know they ship from both the US and UK, so it's probably a good deal for anyone who has been holding out. They say it's for subscribers only, but I doubt they know the difference. The promotional code is "trackir149" in case anyone is interested, you need that to get the discount. Just throught I'd pass this bit of savings on to any interested pilots!

seetheflash
07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Just got my eDimensional newsletter offering TIR 4 with vector and hat for $149. Too bad they didn't have this when I bought mine. I know they ship from both the US and UK, so it's probably a good deal for anyone who has been holding out. They say it's for subscribers only, but I doubt they know the difference. The promotional code is "trackir149" in case anyone is interested, you need that to get the discount. Just throught I'd pass this bit of savings on to any interested pilots!

Waldo.Pepper
07-12-2006, 04:40 PM
I have a tir 2 and I am still waiting to get the four. Till around about ohh November. Computer thingies only get cheaper (usually).