PDA

View Full Version : I just saw the first...

Esel1964
10-10-2006, 01:20 AM
TV ad for a flight sim,I've ever seen in my life.(Other than flyaceshigh.com-which looks lame).
It was a 30 second ad,with graphics etc,on 'The Military Channel' for of course MS Flight sim X.

Even if it's not what interests me,at least the genre is getting some screen time.

Esel1964
10-10-2006, 01:20 AM
TV ad for a flight sim,I've ever seen in my life.(Other than flyaceshigh.com-which looks lame).
It was a 30 second ad,with graphics etc,on 'The Military Channel' for of course MS Flight sim X.

Even if it's not what interests me,at least the genre is getting some screen time.

Akronnick
10-10-2006, 04:34 AM
I saw that at my local Wal-Mart just the other day. Amazing what people will buy if they can find it!!!

Beuf_Ninja
10-10-2006, 05:10 AM
Ubi actually ran adverts for Pacific Fighters between shows which were sponsered by Pacific Fighters on Discovery Wings prior to the games release, which I guess shows alot of confidence in the product. Good ads which would have grabbed anyone.

Bearcat99
10-10-2006, 12:13 PM
All they need are a few of the movies made by the community. I guess that would get into copyright and compensation issues though.. still they could commision the awesome movie makers we have here to come up wiuth a mind blowing 3o second spot....