PDA

View Full Version : Trouble killing with Dual Blades

TipsyCappo
11-23-2009, 07:36 AM
I have trouble getting the double kills. When standing in the middle of two people I kill one guy first instead of both. Is there something I am doing wrong.

P.S I am not locked on any of the targets before attempting this

TipsyCappo
11-23-2009, 07:36 AM
I have trouble getting the double kills. When standing in the middle of two people I kill one guy first instead of both. Is there something I am doing wrong.

P.S I am not locked on any of the targets before attempting this

nicky117
11-23-2009, 07:55 AM
is it two guards talking, if so i had trouble too you just have to air assasinate to kill both.

TipsyCappo
11-23-2009, 08:04 AM
It is two guards talking to each other. I will try the air assination thanks

Sweetdeath2009
11-23-2009, 08:58 AM
I found double-blades easier when notorious. The reason it's tough to get double kill is because it is difficult for the system to recognise that you're attacking more than one enemy. If a guard is interested in you, they bring another guard with them (smart as hell). That makes the system go, "Enemies!," and there is the most opportunistic time to double kill with blades without having to jump. Trust me, it's really thrilling to see you drag two archers from a ledge.

nitres15
11-23-2009, 01:57 PM
press r1 (on ps3) and then assassinate

Dead-M
11-24-2009, 01:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweetdeath2009:
I found double-blades easier when notorious. The reason it's tough to get double kill is because it is difficult for the system to recognise that you're attacking more than one enemy. If a guard is interested in you, they bring another guard with them (smart as hell). That makes the system go, "Enemies!," and there is the most opportunistic time to double kill with blades without having to jump. Trust me, it's really thrilling to see you drag two archers from a ledge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How the hell would u pull that off??
If u have 2 guards assasinated (WITH 2 HANDS) how would u hold onto the ledge :P

thekyle0
11-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Not to mention the rooftop guards are very solitary. They're never positioned close enough together for a double assassination.

ParallelNemesis
11-24-2009, 06:40 PM
A trick I use to Double-Assassinate is to move towards the spot between the guards. I don't lock-on the guards though.

Edit: I just realised this doesn't work for the some people. Maybe the distance between the guards need to be shorter. I noticed that guard patrols walk in the same formation as scholars in AC1 and you can actualy quadruple assassinate if you find a way to stand in the center of the four. Double assassinate one pair and another double for the other 2 if done quickly. I did this a few times and it's awesome.

DeathBlade139
11-25-2009, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Not to mention the rooftop guards are very solitary. They're never positioned close enough together for a double assassination. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. I found two archers right next to each other...ONCE. I did try to double drag-assassinate; didn't work. Epic lies from Sweetdeath, methinks.

com199
11-25-2009, 06:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathBlade139:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Not to mention the rooftop guards are very solitary. They're never positioned close enough together for a double assassination. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. I found two archers right next to each other...ONCE. I did try to double drag-assassinate; didn't work. Epic lies from Sweetdeath, methinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I tried this 2. I lured guards 2 guards next to the edge of a roof, threw a smoke bomb, then leaned off the edge and tried. No go.

I did manage to, while hanging from a ledge, climb up and do a double air assassinate, but that was just something you can do normally so.....