PDA

View Full Version : has any one else noticed...?

DarkAutocon
01-09-2010, 10:45 AM
In the DLC trailer theres a part where Ezio's shoulder thing (i forgot what its called :S) is on the opposite to where it usually is, it is around the time 1:13 on the video. what does this mean, can we modify it or is it just mirrored?

DarkAutocon
01-09-2010, 10:45 AM
In the DLC trailer theres a part where Ezio's shoulder thing (i forgot what its called :S) is on the opposite to where it usually is, it is around the time 1:13 on the video. what does this mean, can we modify it or is it just mirrored?

jimbo11235813
01-09-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL, how you spotted that I don't know.

I think it was done intentionally, because the cutscene just before starting at 0:52 shows Ezio and Caterina standing in similar positions to how they positioned in the cutscene you mentioned (but I think they're in a differnt location in the city). So to minimise confusion, they flip the video making the cutscenes fit together. In the game, they won't be played one after the other like that so the cape should be on the right side.

Don't take my word for it though, this is only a guess.

DarkAutocon
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
your probably right coz lots of trailers edit different things together to make it look fluent. Thanks for the relpy now i know not to keep me hopes up!

NuclearFuss
01-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Maybe they're giving more customisation options. I really want the cape to cover up that ugly armoured plate for the hidden blade (I'm playing through without armour). Also, this would make the rather pointless inventory menu a little more useful.

nitres15
01-10-2010, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
Maybe they're giving more customisation options. I really want the cape to cover up that ugly armoured plate for the hidden blade (I'm playing through without armour). Also, this would make the rather pointless inventory menu a little more useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>''

me to its more funn