PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the counter stun, 50m leap and 10 second smoke reload time abilities?

cwoad
08-12-2011, 11:45 AM
I see people use these all the time. I cant find them on my perk list, especially the counter stun. When I attack someone it goes in the animation, then they stun me for some reason.

Also, do people form clans to stand around your dead body constantly stunning you (I feel pressing triangle wastes my time)? And how come when im being chased, someone manages to leap 50m, but I stop? :S Why would I stop when Im running away from someone to kill me. It stops in the killing animation. Thats just stupid.

Smoke is the worst, I go to kill someone, they throw smoke and stun me far too quickly. This guy got 3 stuns in a row

cwoad
08-12-2011, 11:45 AM
I see people use these all the time. I cant find them on my perk list, especially the counter stun. When I attack someone it goes in the animation, then they stun me for some reason.

Also, do people form clans to stand around your dead body constantly stunning you (I feel pressing triangle wastes my time)? And how come when im being chased, someone manages to leap 50m, but I stop? :S Why would I stop when Im running away from someone to kill me. It stops in the killing animation. Thats just stupid.

Smoke is the worst, I go to kill someone, they throw smoke and stun me far too quickly. This guy got 3 stuns in a row

naran6142
08-12-2011, 11:59 AM
ummm im pretty sure these aren't perks or abilities. the thing your describing as a counter is probably just lag(it has happened to me more then once)those i heard there will be such a thing in ACR's MP.

And if you dont want to waste time pressing triangle then maybe just quicky tap the kill button so they cant stun you first. and ya a lot of the time people will stand around to get a stun.

the leap thing as well is probably just lag

but im sure their not built in abilities

the_atm
08-12-2011, 12:10 PM
I know what you mean, i once was killing someone, i was half way through killing them, my knife was in them I saw blood, then it stoped and the person stunned me! after i stabbed them!

Dralight
08-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Yup all those things are just down to lag really. For example, when your pursuer jumps 50m and kills you, they're actually closer to you than appears on your screen, so it just looks like they're diving at you from a ridiculous distance.

Also, when people are standing around you stunning you over and over again (known as a stunlock) sometimes the only way to get out of it is to press Y/Triangle really.

E-Zekiel
08-12-2011, 10:24 PM
For non-team modes (wanted, specifically) a defensive player can achieve quick cooldowns by playing defensively and continuously losing contracts because they are focusing more on not dying.