PDA

View Full Version : assassin creed physical items

doctor_xx2010
03-15-2011, 04:48 PM
hi there . i have idea . why not ubi soft make some physical items like T shirts team with assassin creed symbol on it . and some kind of glass pears . it will earn a lot of money . i saw video with guys have assassin creed symbol on it . i think most of people like alter pics . symbol of assassins . hates Templar . really all guys will buy those . it may the fashion of next summer with alter T shirts .

doctor_xx2010
03-15-2011, 04:48 PM
hi there . i have idea . why not ubi soft make some physical items like T shirts team with assassin creed symbol on it . and some kind of glass pears . it will earn a lot of money . i saw video with guys have assassin creed symbol on it . i think most of people like alter pics . symbol of assassins . hates Templar . really all guys will buy those . it may the fashion of next summer with alter T shirts .

magesupermaster
03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
There is already AC merchandise.

If you want to search for and buy official AC merchandise, I suggest you go to UbiWorkshop's official website.

And I doubt AC branded T-Shirts could be promoted as an official summer/winter line/fashion.