PDA

View Full Version : Recruit Contracts in Brotherhood

Moultonborough
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
I have always had a couple of questions about the recruit contracts. Are they part of the 100% requirement? And do they actually have a limit? I will complete contracts in say London and the next time afterward more in London have shown. So, basically do they ever end?

Moultonborough
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
I have always had a couple of questions about the recruit contracts. Are they part of the 100% requirement? And do they actually have a limit? I will complete contracts in say London and the next time afterward more in London have shown. So, basically do they ever end?

albertwesker22
08-03-2011, 08:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
I have always had a couple of questions about the recruit contracts. Are they part of the 100% requirement? And do they actually have a limit? I will complete contracts in say London and the next time afterward more in London have shown. So, basically do they ever end? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they don't.

LightRey
08-04-2011, 04:11 AM
It would suck if it did and one of your recruits died right before finishing the last few contracts.

thedeadman_47
08-04-2011, 07:14 AM
the contracts never end they refresh even if you notice the special contracts that their difficulty is shown in stars not squares they refresh after few other contracts