PDA

View Full Version : Guards always alerted in city and i kingdom always attacked

BradC2007
11-17-2007, 12:53 PM
The guards seem to be always alert in the city even when they see me they are alerted if ive just entered the city fresh and break away from blend just a guard seeing me will make the little circle thing flash yellow and they have thei hand on their swords AND why IN THE KINGDOM anywhere i go i get attacked immediatley for no reason

BradC2007
11-17-2007, 12:53 PM
The guards seem to be always alert in the city even when they see me they are alerted if ive just entered the city fresh and break away from blend just a guard seeing me will make the little circle thing flash yellow and they have thei hand on their swords AND why IN THE KINGDOM anywhere i go i get attacked immediatley for no reason

Pinjani10
11-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Yellow means their watching you red circle means they suspect you

BradC2007
11-17-2007, 12:59 PM
i know that that wasnt my question read it all

JMCA2006
11-17-2007, 01:02 PM
The guards will always be after you in the kingdom because your an assassin, its the same with everyone.

In the city the guards are always watching you but they won't chase/fight you unless you do something high profile

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradC2007:
i know that that wasnt my question read it all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well in the kingdom

guards will attack you if you are running or galloping on your horse try walking slowly or trotting

also note that templars wil lattack you on sight, you know the beefy hard to kill guys that ya get a total of 60 of them killed

but guards tend to always be on yellow in teh citie the further ya get in teh game as ya become well known

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 01:05 PM
The circle is ALWAYS yellow if a guard can see you no matter where you are, all it means is that they see you and know you are there.

Red circle means they suspect you and anything socially unacceptable will make them attack you.

As for the kingdom. I have no clue why they always attack you, it's the same for everyone. you actual just trot by them on a horse while it flashes red just don't speed up.

I normally don't fight in the kingdom, when I had to run somewhere I just galloped past all the guards, they never catch you.

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 01:05 PM
the guards in the kingdom always attack you because you are running high profile on your horse. If you run normal that wont happen.

also, it only makes sense that they would watch you in the cities. You have weapons all over you.

BradC2007
11-17-2007, 01:14 PM
does anyone know where most of the tempalars are ive killed about 14 in the kindom and 7 about the cities

RJ325
11-17-2007, 02:03 PM
I rationalize that the guards in the kingdom attack you because they're ordered to attack anyone who isn't going at a crawl or flying their countries flag.

The cities are consolidated, but in this time period, the countryside is a war zone. You wouldn't be able to go sprinting past a military checkpoint in Iraq now - same situation.

luke100
11-17-2007, 02:10 PM
if your on yellow and then you even climb a building or shove someone they come after you, be careful from now on.

also if you hit someone with your horse eg a guard they will chase you

Karl_93
11-17-2007, 02:46 PM
i dont really no about that yellow red thing, turned of the hud, you guys should try it it makes playing a lot more fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. You listen for sound cues instead