PDA

View Full Version : Children

Ilovepho
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
So are there any children this time around ?

Ilovepho
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
So are there any children this time around ?

General_Lekauf
10-22-2009, 03:35 PM
there is people younger than 40 it looks like but im not sure about children

zorak112
10-22-2009, 03:41 PM
It would be fun if there were childrens. only non killable http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

com199
10-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Well, there will be Ezio's sister and brother. He well also have a mother and a father. you will actually start out learning the controls by making baby Ezio moving is hands and feet.

thekyle0
10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Children may seem like a good addition to the game world. It would be more accurate and would assist the immersion... at first. But once people realize that you won't be able to harm them, the immersion will collapse like a house of cards. There is no way that a game developer will give the players the ability to harm children in a game. The concept just suffers too much flak to be included.

Ilovepho
10-22-2009, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Children may seem like a good addition to the game world. It would be more accurate and would assist the immersion... at first. But once people realize that you won't be able to harm them, the immersion will collapse like a house of cards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so.

com199
10-22-2009, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Children may seem like a good addition to the game world. It would be more accurate and would assist the immersion... at first. But once people realize that you won't be able to harm them, the immersion will collapse like a house of cards. There is no way that a game developer will give the players the ability to harm children in a game. The concept just suffers too much flak to be included. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just said there ARE children in the game this time. your little brother, and your little sister.

thekyle0
10-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Then allow me to elaborate. I was talking about children in the gameplay. As in walking the streets. I didn't mean children that will only show up in cut scenes, or that aren't major characters. But I think they will first show show Ezio's siblings at the point where Ezio himself is around the age of 17. At this point I think his younger siblings would be around their mid to early teens, at which point I don't personally count them physically as children.

HeavenAwaits
10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Yes, I believe they should make children... to make it more realistic but.. from the trailers.. I haven't seen any.. which is Okay.. but I do wish they would make it a little bit more realistic, because like Oblivion and other games, they never made children.. and it just doesn't feel that real to me when they do that... but I don't care.. Assassins Creed Rocks :P lol

com199
10-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Then allow me to elaborate. I was talking about children in the gameplay. As in walking the streets. I didn't mean children that will only show up in cut scenes, or that aren't major characters. But I think they will first show show Ezio's siblings at the point where Ezio himself is around the age of 17. At this point I think his younger siblings would be around their mid to early teens, at which point I don't personally count them physically as children. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
O sorry lol

com199
10-22-2009, 05:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeavenAwaits:
Yes, I believe they should make children... to make it more realistic but.. from the trailers.. I haven't seen any.. which is Okay.. but I do wish they would make it a little bit more realistic, because like Oblivion and other games, they never made children.. and it just doesn't feel that real to me when they do that... but I don't care.. Assassins Creed Rocks :P lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In oblivion there was one child. it was a skeleton however. and it had clothes you could take but could not put on.

General_Lekauf
10-22-2009, 08:17 PM
if there were children you might accidently or purposly kill their parents turning them anti assassin

and that wouldnt be a good thing because theyd be sad and have sad faces like this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

An_Idea
10-22-2009, 10:12 PM
i dont really care either way. in fable there are children, but you cant hurt them, and sooner or later they just start bugging you, but you ussually dont notice. of course i probably killed most of their parents but still.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

General_Lekauf
10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
then the cities would be made up of orphans