PDA

View Full Version : POLL! Next A.C. game play location ***Minor Spoiler***

RomanDozer
11-25-2010, 03:06 AM
***PRE-Minor Spoiler Info/ SAFE to read***
Below is a poll based on information Desmond discovers in an email from Shaun. (Obviously when Desmond is not running the Animus sync)

Although this information plays no important role in the game (that myself or anyone else I've spoken to has discovered), who's to say it won't later on?

***START SPOILER***

Shaun sent an email out to the group which was information from an outside source, telling him about the status of the other assassin guilds operational capabilities. I'm not sure I remembered all the locations but these are the ones I did recall.

reecethebest
11-25-2010, 03:29 AM
some people think the next one may be in france during the french revolution

Sparty2020
11-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Is this thread really necessary? Besides, the game is going to be set during the Enlightenment Era. I'm about 70% sure its France but 100% its Enlightenment.

RomanDozer
11-25-2010, 03:53 AM
But who knows, maybe we'll get a sequence in one those locations. It could make sense, based on Shaun's email, if the groups even existed then at those places. But why wouldn't they? They are all areas of power, knowledge, beauty, etc. Just keeping things fresh Sparty...

HeeroHammer
11-25-2010, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by reecey_b:
some people think the next one may be in france during the french revolution

I've been a big champion of that theory for a while and I really hope this is going to be the next setting.

I mean, who wouldn't want to play a Scarlet Pimpernel-esc assassin?

HorTyS
11-25-2010, 05:19 AM
the french revolution was the rumor between AC 1 & 2 as well. it could be cool to be set there, feudal japan could also be cool. i'm sure whatever they decide to do it'll be pretty sweet. brotherhood is IMO, by far the best AC so far, the combat is SOOO much better now with the kill chains. anyways, i'd love feudal japan, just cause ninjas are awesome, but the french revolution would be really sweet as well. i'd like to see them do something out of left field & surprise everyone!!