PDA

View Full Version : Full synchronization, important?

Fogelns
11-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Well I was wondering if it's important to get as much synchronization during the missions for story purpose or something or if it's just for the achivement purpose. Cause if I fail at one full sync, Im certainly not goin back there to fix it (not the first playthrough atleast :P

Fogelns
11-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Well I was wondering if it's important to get as much synchronization during the missions for story purpose or something or if it's just for the achivement purpose. Cause if I fail at one full sync, Im certainly not goin back there to fix it (not the first playthrough atleast :P

Piflik
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM
It is only important for your personal feeling of achievement...I think there's not even a Trophy/Achievement awarded, if that is important to you...

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 07:08 PM
The more 100% synch missions you get, the higher your chance of unlocking more repressed memories.

If I feel like I could get something without too much trouble, I'll make sure I get the full synch, otherwise I don't worry so much.

Fogelns
11-21-2010, 07:22 PM
ah okey, like I thought then. Well thanks for your answers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thistle-64
11-24-2010, 02:40 AM
How reliable is this info, that it matters that you get full synchronization ?
It's probably hard to prove.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Full synch unlocks an achievement, for doing it for one core memory sequence, repressed memories, and (according to the guide because I havent actually tried it) cheats that can be accessed when you replay memories. It's not required for anything and is totally optional. Think of it as a hard mode.

Redfeather1975
11-24-2010, 05:47 AM
100% synch gets you those Christina missions and cool stuff like infinite assassin signals, unblockable hidden blade, and other cheats for replaying memories.

BloodyMoon1
11-24-2010, 06:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
100% synch gets you those Christina missions and cool stuff like infinite assassin signals, unblockable hidden blade, and other cheats for replaying memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unicorn cheat + heavy weapon = flying 2 handed sword made of light, lol.

FrankieSatt
11-24-2010, 06:44 AM
I was wondering why my brother got one of the Cristina missions and I didn't. I guess now I know why. Doesn't matter, it's not really worth the the trouble to retry the missions to get 100% Synch.

Thistle-64
11-25-2010, 03:35 AM
Thanks, it's a bit clearer now...