PDA

View Full Version : Help with Help

sonyack
10-07-2004, 05:59 PM
For some reason, Help under Game Options never can be advanced to higher levels...choosing level 2 or 3 gives only the same lame map that I get leaving it at level 1. I only get the level 1 maps, and nothing changes from place to place, puzzle to puzzle. Is my game installed correctly? Am I missing something about the interface? I got the ability to get to Haven and Spire before I realized that there even was a Help section, so I guess I could do without it, but then again, Myst IV is not a cakewalk....

sonyack
10-07-2004, 05:59 PM
For some reason, Help under Game Options never can be advanced to higher levels...choosing level 2 or 3 gives only the same lame map that I get leaving it at level 1. I only get the level 1 maps, and nothing changes from place to place, puzzle to puzzle. Is my game installed correctly? Am I missing something about the interface? I got the ability to get to Haven and Spire before I realized that there even was a Help section, so I guess I could do without it, but then again, Myst IV is not a cakewalk....