PDA

View Full Version : Taking Screenshots

spitzfiya
07-25-2005, 03:00 PM
How do i take screenshots from my saved tracks without ANY hud icons on the screen?

I did this...

NoSubTitles=1 No subtitles for pilots' voices
NoChatter=1 No radio chatter
NoHudLog=1 No HUD text messages and warnings

But i can still see the distance/name tags of aircraft and the speedbar when i replay my Tracks?

Do i have to record with speedbar and distance/name tags off?

How do i turn distance/name tags off?

Me confused

spitzfiya
07-25-2005, 03:00 PM
How do i take screenshots from my saved tracks without ANY hud icons on the screen?

I did this...

NoSubTitles=1 No subtitles for pilots' voices
NoChatter=1 No radio chatter
NoHudLog=1 No HUD text messages and warnings

But i can still see the distance/name tags of aircraft and the speedbar when i replay my Tracks?

Do i have to record with speedbar and distance/name tags off?

How do i turn distance/name tags off?

Me confused

han freak solo
07-25-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm probably under-informed*, but I think that once the track is recorded with all those items in there it's a done deal. You can't get them out with out a photo editing program.

Unfortunately, this means you'd have to refly the mission without all that stuff on.

*My first made up word this week.

ytareh
07-25-2005, 03:41 PM
For future reference you turn "tags"(called icons) off in the difficulty settings.There are 2 types- "Map Icons" and "Icons".You need to turn off the second type.

Tully__
07-26-2005, 12:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ytareh:
For future reference you turn "tags"(called icons) off in the difficulty settings.There are 2 types- "Map Icons" and "Icons".You need to turn off the second type. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is also a "Toggle Icons" keyboard control. You could fly with Icons on normally but turn them off for those parts of the mission where you think it likely you may wish to take a screen shot later.

neural_dream
07-26-2005, 08:47 AM
If you switch off Inflight Messages before you view the track you will get rid of most of your problems. I am not very sure about the distance/name tags though. Probably that would do.