PDA

View Full Version : ACB Colleseum.

tyrce111
10-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Yes yes, we all know that we will find the colleseum in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but what do you guys think we will be able to do in it?

Will we be able to enter in matches?
Will we be able to randomly jump into the battle grounds and help a slave fighter out?
Will any assassinations be held there?
Maybey an Olympic games where you enter the javlin event then throw the javlin at your target?

Please share your ideas. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

tyrce111
10-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Yes yes, we all know that we will find the colleseum in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but what do you guys think we will be able to do in it?

Will we be able to enter in matches?
Will we be able to randomly jump into the battle grounds and help a slave fighter out?
Will any assassinations be held there?
Maybey an Olympic games where you enter the javlin event then throw the javlin at your target?

Please share your ideas. http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Red_K
10-04-2010, 04:51 AM
Interesting theary tyrce but if AC is corect wih their time periods the colleseum would be derilict and have been out of commision for a very long time.

GariStz
10-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Someone mentioned that it'll be cool if they also make a multiplayer map from the Colosseum and I agree with them.

Besides that, I know that there will be a viewpoint on the top of it, since in the Developer Diary #2 there's that one shot where you can see an eagle circling around above it...

Also there was a rumor, that there will be a Secret Location inside of it...

And finally, in the GamesCom Gameplay video, on the map screen, there is a strange new icon on it, as someone said, looks like a fox/wolf/horse's head...?

Guess we'll find out! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

tyrce111
10-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Cool ill chek out the horses head and and the eagle and the viewpoint.

magesupermaster
10-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Ubisoft did say you can compete in fights and bet on fights but I don't know if they would take place in the Colosseum..

tyrce111
10-04-2010, 08:01 AM
I one of the main pictures that was first released I saw a kongregation of people, 3 crusified people and some doves.

Doves could indicate that there is a leap of faith going into the ring.

Initialy back in june I though this was going to be the new assassins guild type thing.

mustangmaniak20
10-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Mate you`re making a fool out of your self. Last mentionings of the gladiator fights were from around 425 A.D.-The end of the Roman empire. The crosses were used for theatrical plays in the renaissance. These are facts everyone knows. Wikipedia can be a useful aly- use it!

magesupermaster
10-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Wikipedia isn't always right..

And remember, believe everything you read on the Internet. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

AnthonyA85
10-04-2010, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mustangmaniak20:
Mate you`re making a fool out of your self. Last mentionings of the gladiator fights were from around 425 A.D.-The end of the Roman empire. The crosses were used for theatrical plays in the renaissance. These are facts everyone knows. Wikipedia can be a useful aly- use it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right about the gladiator thing, but as far as Wikipedia goes, nothing is true, everything is permitted. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif (Sorry, couldn't resist, I just had to slip that in)

mustangmaniak20
10-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Its called HISTORY!
You might have studied it in school?

WHat are you guys? Nascar enthusiasts?

FACEPALM.

magesupermaster
10-04-2010, 02:24 PM
You are the one that put Mustang in his username and wrote maniac wrong...

ACfreak357
10-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I just cant wait till I get to see it.

If Assassins Tombs are back then probably Altairs is under the colleseum?????

Hopefully.

Iskander_Estel
10-04-2010, 08:56 PM
why olympic games would been held at the colleseum?

but the assassin tomb idea sound good

Nagol3000
10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
From the picture, the place looks desserted, so I'm thinking that it might be (as mentioned) a Tomb of some sort, or any number of things really.

AC-FANBOY
10-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Maybe helping the slave fighter out will gain your respect in rome and he will tell others about your good deed and help you out in the game.

mustangmaniak20
10-05-2010, 08:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
You are the one that put Mustang in his username and wrote maniac wrong... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You GOT ME!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif Typos are my biggest weakness!
And whats wrong with thae fact that i have mustang in my username?

On topic:
The Collosseum will surely have at least one assasination mission. And no there arent any gladiators in renaissance Italy. Read a book people. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fuglegalskap
10-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Templar lairs maybe

itsamea-mario
10-05-2010, 11:40 AM
@mustang, i'm pretty sure everyone knows that the gladiator and the roman empire was long gone by the 15th century.
but the ide of it being a fight arena isn't a bad one.

tyrce111
10-06-2010, 05:53 AM
I know my idea isnt historicaly acurate but its a good idea isnt it?
Loads of stuff in AC isnt entirly acurate so why cant we have a couple fights?
Its a game afterall!
NO RULES FOR MAKING GAMES!

extrememuffin
10-06-2010, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
NO RULES FOR MAKING GAMES! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
not true!
rule 1 it has to work

tyrce111
10-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Rofl ok.

AC-FANBOY
10-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Yeah, even if slave fighters were gone it would still be cool to have them...
In the developers diary, it says Ezio can save "people" that he sees potential in them to become an assassin. Maybe he saves a slave fighter he sees potential with...? I dunno...I mean it doesn't really match with history, a slave fighter in the 1500's...I don't know...

Red_K
10-07-2010, 07:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by extrememuffin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
NO RULES FOR MAKING GAMES! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
not true!
rule 1 it has to work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forgot rule 2: It has to sell!

Anywho back on topic. If any of you have been to Roma, then you should already know what the colleseum is being used for, for those of you who have not gone to Roma for a holyday/vacation the colleseum is a tourist attraction site where you can get guided tours of if you want, this could be a possible explanation that might include a view point and/or a mission.

eagleforlife1
10-07-2010, 11:59 AM
According to wikipedia (I know), a religious order used it during this time period.

Chewitt321
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
The people Ezio saves will be similar(i'm guessing) to those in AC1.