PDA

View Full Version : 2 Leap of Faiths

Karl_93
12-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey i dunno if anyone has figured this out yet but there's a backwards leap of faith! well once i was hanging on the edge of that wooden pole up top and was gonna drop to the floor below me so i pressed b. Then he did this funky fall back animation. I thought i was falling and gonna die so i tried grabbing onto ledges but then i landed in the hay sack! lol anyone wanna try it out? say what you think

Karl_93
12-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Hey i dunno if anyone has figured this out yet but there's a backwards leap of faith! well once i was hanging on the edge of that wooden pole up top and was gonna drop to the floor below me so i pressed b. Then he did this funky fall back animation. I thought i was falling and gonna die so i tried grabbing onto ledges but then i landed in the hay sack! lol anyone wanna try it out? say what you think

ScytheOfGrim
12-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Yup, Patrice actually did it in one of the presentations. xD

I have done it once, but from a low ledge... I'm going to try and find a higher one, see how pathetic I can make Alty look. xD

you can also throw guards into haystacks that aren't in carts. They look really pathetic... >_>

Akatock
12-04-2007, 09:20 AM
really http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

Thats coool gonna try later haha

Ashwx
12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
is the b button drop?
i play it on ps3

eWaster
12-04-2007, 01:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
Yup, Patrice actually did it in one of the presentations. xD

I have done it once, but from a low ledge... I'm going to try and find a higher one, see how pathetic I can make Alty look. xD

you can also throw guards into haystacks that aren't in carts. They look really pathetic... &gt;_&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can throw guards in all sort of hay stacks. Whether the hay is in a caravan or is lieing on the ground. I have did this and I can confirm it.

DeAdLy2323
12-04-2007, 01:17 PM
does it kill them?

zeroblackstar
12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
nope http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 03:08 PM
what happens to guards when you drop the in haystacks?

dirtybird21
12-04-2007, 03:51 PM
You can do it off that really high church tower thing in acre... IT looks like you wont make it and then he sorta telaports 2 the haystack lol.

And the guards just fall in and jump out real quick.

DungeonRaider
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I believe it's described in the Prima guide as Fall of the Faithless or something like that... don't have it at the moment.

DeAdLy2323
12-04-2007, 06:08 PM
i tried doing it on the tallest building in *******kiss but i kept falling to my death. i just drop from the ledge right? nothing special? just B, then B again to drop (360 version)

Karl_93
12-05-2007, 11:45 AM
hey try to do it in a place where the hay stack is pretty much under you, should work most of the time. if it doesn't work in one place try it somewhere else!