PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Exclusive Content and DLC

bobbysingh99
01-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey, I only just got my copy of AC2 and feel a bit out of the loop, ive tried searching the net for my awnser but honestly am getting nowhere.

Can anyone clear up how many peices of DLC and exclusive content there are - ive gathered that

Theres a peice of paid DLC on the marketplace
Theres a free peice of DLC on the Uplay system
Theres 1 exclusive map from the expensive copy of the game

Can anyone tell me what that 1 exclusive map was, and if im missing any? Thanks.

bobbysingh99
01-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Hey, I only just got my copy of AC2 and feel a bit out of the loop, ive tried searching the net for my awnser but honestly am getting nowhere.

Can anyone clear up how many peices of DLC and exclusive content there are - ive gathered that

Theres a peice of paid DLC on the marketplace
Theres a free peice of DLC on the Uplay system
Theres 1 exclusive map from the expensive copy of the game

Can anyone tell me what that 1 exclusive map was, and if im missing any? Thanks.

timpbader
01-30-2010, 08:52 AM
You can earn enough points by playing AC2 to get everything off of UPlay. The 2 new dlc's will also provide you with all the extra missions that were available with the extended versions of the game.

Ultimate_Night
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
Preorders got up to three exclusive maps, depending on where you got it, and you only get all three if you got the European Black Edition. There is also the UPlay rewards, and then two DLC's -
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> Battle Of Forli (Sequence 12)
<LI> Bonfire Of The Vanities (Sequence 13)
[/list]

Captain Tomatoz
01-30-2010, 01:21 PM
the three exclusive maps are Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard. And will be available as DLC soon.

yuanxd
01-30-2010, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
the three exclusive maps are Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard. And will be available as DLC soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But will they come with Bonfire of Vanities?

Captain Tomatoz
01-30-2010, 02:04 PM
thats what the dlc site implies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

yuanxd
01-30-2010, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
thats what the dlc site implies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, because I got a little confused if it will be a free feature of Bonfire of Vanities or a separate DLC.

Captain Tomatoz
01-30-2010, 02:14 PM
well i think it will be both because people who bought the black edition, like me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, already have them so it would be stupid to give us them when we have already got them

yuanxd
01-30-2010, 02:21 PM
well i think it will be both because people who bought the black edition, like me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, already have them so it would be stupid to give us them when we have already got them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, but they are already on the disc, aren't they? If it will be really a free feature within the DLC, it will only enable them where people doesn't have the codes.

Captain Tomatoz
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
yeah good point. I forgot about that, but we had to pay extra to have them so its a bit stupid paying the same price for the dlc and the other stuff we already have. This means they will be getting the extra content free

Ashoka-Chakra
01-30-2010, 02:46 PM
the way i look at is people paid beforehand or extra to pre-order or get special editions, and they have had the exclusive maps all this time, while others who didn't have had to wait till it will be released in a dlc or patch, so the price they paid was to wait. btw, tony, please check your pm, thanks.

bobbysingh99
01-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey thanks that reply was much appreciated.

so if I get the Uplay thing, and the 2 dlc's Ill have everything, awesome :P