PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else want AC:B costumes in PS Home?

tyrce111
09-29-2010, 08:25 AM
I just noticed another thread going on about X Box avatar costumes.
I have been wanting ACB Costumes in Home for ages.
I haven't been in PS Home in ages either somplease forgive me if there is already said costumes...

tyrce111
09-29-2010, 08:25 AM
I just noticed another thread going on about X Box avatar costumes.
I have been wanting ACB Costumes in Home for ages.
I haven't been in PS Home in ages either somplease forgive me if there is already said costumes...

PineApplle
09-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Well I assume since you guys got the beta, and the same day we got the AC merch, so thats how it is.
PS-Beta
X360-Merch

TBH, Id prefer a beta, but although Im going to get to play the MP after all, merch isnt such a bad idea.

PlagueDoctor357
09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Nah, I'm pretty sure they will add the stuff when the game releases. Just like they did for AC2

TheEpicWolf
09-29-2010, 08:38 AM
Pretty sure they'll at least give the PSN the new Ezio costume seeing as they gave us the AC2 one. Can't remember if they had the Altair costume on there though. Might even get one of the Zone like things you can go to, like the Abstergo one from AC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Honestly, I couldn't care less about PS Home...

Rene_Led
09-29-2010, 09:56 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Well maybe they'll have stuff related to Brotherhood sometime later in PSHome. If they did I'd like a Hunter suit lol
But if they don't I dont care, I use PSHome now and then, but im not a hardcore users as some that see it as like a Twitter or someting lol</span>

extrememuffin
09-29-2010, 11:52 AM
i dont really care since i havnt used it in ages and dont plan on using it but i would vote yes for those who did want to have it