PDA

View Full Version : Cannot acces ac:II files

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:25 AM
I play ps3 but every time i try to open my save file in AC:II, it says "need downloadable content." I try to select the "downloadeble content" menu, but it says "this service is corrently undergoing meantanence"(I know I spelles it wrong, eglish aint my first lanquage.) I can make a new save file and load it without trouble, but I cant acces the old files. please help if you have any ideas.

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:25 AM
I play ps3 but every time i try to open my save file in AC:II, it says "need downloadable content." I try to select the "downloadeble content" menu, but it says "this service is corrently undergoing meantanence"(I know I spelles it wrong, eglish aint my first lanquage.) I can make a new save file and load it without trouble, but I cant acces the old files. please help if you have any ideas.

reini03
06-01-2011, 10:27 AM
...I guess your game save is broken :c .
And the "this service is currently undergoing maintenance" should mean that the PlayStation Store is currently offline.

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:31 AM
how can a game save be "broken"? I have 100 % sync, so it really sucks for me. I have ALL dlc and ALL uplay rewards

MonkyDliufei
06-01-2011, 10:43 AM
guess u delete some other game save, that happen to me before. i think ur dlc is no more in ur save. Well ubisoft make it this way. you might wanna play the game again, or download the dlc pack again. hope this help

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Can I download the dlc again for free or do I need to pay to redownloadf it?

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Oh and another thing. When I restarted the game on new, the dlc works just fine. Atleast the templar maps does, but I started yesterday, so I havent reached sequence 12-13.

reini03
06-01-2011, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by an-assassin:
Can I download the dlc again for free or do I need to pay to redownloadf it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't tried it at any time yet, but I think it's possible to redownload already paid DLCs off the PlayStation Store. It's just not online right now (according to Sony, it should be back by the end of the week. Let's see.).

MonkyDliufei
06-02-2011, 11:26 AM
hey, man. is free, coz you paid already. don't worry mate.