PDA

View Full Version : Problems with initial view on Carriers

Schliemann
07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
When I start a carrier mission, even one of the canned ones, I seem to be starting in or just above the water - no carrier deck or cockpit view in site. I can change the view and see my aircraft on the deck, but no response beyond that. I had this problem before but for the life of me can't figure how to get that carrier view back.

Anybody know what's up with this?

Schliemann
07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
When I start a carrier mission, even one of the canned ones, I seem to be starting in or just above the water - no carrier deck or cockpit view in site. I can change the view and see my aircraft on the deck, but no response beyond that. I had this problem before but for the life of me can't figure how to get that carrier view back.

Anybody know what's up with this?

Scharnhorst1943
07-06-2006, 11:11 AM
The only thing I can think of is to open the mission in the Full Mission Builder and select the flight that is yours. In the paramaters, look for a box that says "Players Aircraft" and check it. Other than that nothing else comes to mind.

Deadmeat313
07-07-2006, 03:24 AM
It sounds like you don't have a flyable aircraft in the mission, so the camera is starting at a default spot.

Go into FMB and make sure you have the Player Aircraft box ticked. That's all I can think of.

T.