PDA

View Full Version : Want enhance the FB image quality for free?

Jazz68_
03-12-2005, 01:04 PM
This is with a 9600XT and 5.2 cats.

In the panel control go to the color tab and create a profile for desktop.
Mine is as follows:

Gamma ---->0.58
brightness---->4
Contrast ---->200

Save the profile and load it when going to play FB. If the profile goes to default when FB is loading, alt-tab and you will got it in the game.

May be a little dark, but the sense of reality when look to the ground, the sky, the sun is incredible. Looking through the windshield to the clouds and other planes is almost like real images!
It's my first attempt anyway. Would like to know your opinion, or others profiles you use.

Jazz68_
03-12-2005, 01:04 PM
This is with a 9600XT and 5.2 cats.

In the panel control go to the color tab and create a profile for desktop.
Mine is as follows:

Gamma ---->0.58
brightness---->4
Contrast ---->200

Save the profile and load it when going to play FB. If the profile goes to default when FB is loading, alt-tab and you will got it in the game.

May be a little dark, but the sense of reality when look to the ground, the sky, the sun is incredible. Looking through the windshield to the clouds and other planes is almost like real images!
It's my first attempt anyway. Would like to know your opinion, or others profiles you use.

Taylortony
03-12-2005, 03:23 PM
will give it a bash, i was running close to this on some of my screenshots in the past http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i know what you mean the world has a different perspective on it, only prob is as you say the planes get a bit dark